Wiimote and and wii cannot connect properly

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Reploid, Aug 14, 2010.

Aug 14, 2010
  1. Reploid
    OP

Member Reploid GBAtemp Fan

Russia
    I did not touch my Wii for couple of weaks. Now I have. And you know what? Wiimote disconects all the time. Not just by itself, but when I pressing the A button. Its really unplayable now. [​IMG]
    Tell me please can i fix it by myself? Warranty is worn off long ago.
    OH NO! Its not the button its time. Wiimote disconets EVERY 7 SECONDS. Every 7 seconds precisely
    I cant get another wiimote to check the situation, cause all my friends a wiisless.

2. nico445

Member nico445 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    pull the powercord out of your wii for a few minutes and plug it back in and retry.
    otherwise hold the sync button on your wii for 30 seconds and try to resync the wiimote

3. luminalace

Member luminalace GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Have you tried new batteries?

4. d3monsting

Member d3monsting GBAtemp Regular

United States
    DO YOU HAPPEN to be using one of those rechargeable battery things? I once had those, and they had these plastic things on the back that kept hitting the sync button on the Wiimote causing chaos...

5. Reploid
    OP

Member Reploid GBAtemp Fan

Russia
    Yes, I have 3 pairs of them for wiimote, mouse and xbox360 controller. Now that you mentioned it, two of them have the things. I will not use em in wiimote just in case.

6. trumpet-205

Member trumpet-205 Embrace the darkness within

United States
    Follow your owner manual on how to re-synch your Wiimote. Make sure there are no infrared and bluetooth interferences.