Hardware Wiimodpro.com

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That´s just another site that sells "free" available tools/apps so if you really have a brick even they can´t help you. Only Nintendo can repair a total brick (unless you installed preloader or similar but then you should be able to do it yourself as said it´s free).

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nIxx said:
That´s just another site that sells "free" available tools/apps so if you really have a brick even they can´t help you. Only Nintendo can repair a total brick (unless you installed preloader or similar but then you should be able to do it yourself as said it´s free).
It's a theme brick. It can be easily fixed with SaveMiiFrii if his system menu is lower than 4.2

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Prophet6000 said:
Damn no mod chip can save me? at all i guess i will try shipping to nintendo or buy a new wii T_T
Or put the Wii in a closet until the next system menu comes out as a system update on a game and then fix it.

wiimodpro

Trophies
Website
wiimodpro.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
That´s just another site that sells "free" available tools/apps so if you really have a brick even they can´t help you.
I own the site, and I don't sell tools or apps. i repair wii systems - and softmod them.

In fact, I have given my personal mod instructions to several out of state people that contacted me for mod information.

RE: the original problem...
personally, I would have installed a solderless WiiKey, booted up off a custom disc with a savemii free. or swapped out his main board for $100.

www.wiimodpro.com

mew512

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiimodpro said:
QUOTE said:
That´s just another site that sells "free" available tools/apps so if you really have a brick even they can´t help you.
I own the site, and I don't sell tools or apps. i repair wii systems - and softmod them.

In fact, I have given my personal mod instructions to several out of state people that contacted me for mod information.

personally, I would have installed a solderless WiiKey, booted up off a custom disc with a savemii free. or swapped out his main board for $100.

www.wiimodpro.com
so you would of used a svamefrii disc to try save his wii for $100 and you say your not selling free tools

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wiimodpro said:
personally, I would have installed a solderless WiiKey, booted up off a custom disc with a savemii free. \
www.wiimodpro.com
That wouldn't have worked unless the OP had cIOSCORP/DARKCORP installed. A custom disc needs the trucha bug. By default 4.2 Wii's don't have the trucha bug in any IOS,

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
mew512 said:
wiimodpro said:
QUOTE said:

www.wiimodpro.com
so you would of used a svamefrii disc to try save his wii for $100 and you say your not selling free tools

He said he would swap out the mainboard for 100 dollars, i.e. the motherboard, i.e. a piece of hardware.
Also hes not selling software at all, but the service.

skippy7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crass said:
mew512 said:
wiimodpro said:
QUOTE said:

www.wiimodpro.com

He said he would swap out the mainboard for 100 dollars, i.e. the motherboard, i.e. a piece of hardware.
Also hes not selling software at all, but the service.
But if you inspected his site further, he clearly sold Nintendo's Copyrighted games with his "softmod" services. Sorry for joining to post, I just wanted to clarify that Wiimodpro has currently disappeared off of the grid. You can't even contact him, he probably went to jail or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more