OP
Trophies
Website
wiimmfi.de
XP
Country
Germany
Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2019-03

It is already 3 months over and MKW-Fun 2019-03 is ready. And for the third time in a row, it's the 22nd of the month.

This time again 17 new and 22 updated tracks are included. Due to the rotation, another 27 tracks are back, so that there are a total of 66 changes compared to the predecessor.

This version is most likely the last one based on CT-CODE. The next output should be based on LE-CODE, which allows more than 4000 custom tracks.

All in all, thanks again to the many track writers and other helpers who made Wiimmfi and MKW-Fun possible.

The new MKW-Fun is available:
* Track list (website)
* Track list (text with slots)
* Download v1 (313 MB)
* Installation guide

Have fun!!

Last edited by Wiimm,

xSamuelx96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello , yesterday I patched my ISO but I had several problems. There is no costum tracks and also I cannot log online. The sizes of file is 1.83 GB and not 1.84. Could it be the problem? I play it via WiiFlow and with the "normal" ISO I don't have any problem.

I hope you could me in somehow.

Last edited by xSamuelx96,

leseratte

Wiimmfi Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are there any errors in the log file? (In the sub folder "_log" should be a create-*.log file, can you post that here?)
Did you use an original, unmodified image to patch the game?

xSamuelx96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Are there any errors in the log file? (In the sub folder "_log" should be a create-*.log file, can you post that here?)
Did you use an original, unmodified image to patch the game?

I will check later since I'm not at home right now.

By the way , I use a ISO with a different font , 2 textures hack of 2 characters and custom musics. Maybe is it the problem? But the game itself starts so...

leseratte

Wiimmfi Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Changed fonts, textures or music don't cause problems. Patches to main.dol and StaticR.rel might, so you need to use a non-Wiimmfi patched copy.

Reactions: cvskid

xSamuelx96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Changed fonts, textures or music don't cause problems. Patches to main.dol and StaticR.rel might, so you need to use a non-Wiimmfi patched copy.

Ok then, I will try. In anycase I will upload my status if It worked or not

EDIT: I've tested with a "pure" ISO , all worked (even online). I've noticed that WW is pretty dead lel, I hope in the next upload MKW Fun and CTGP can share the same WW like the normal MKW.

Last edited by xSamuelx96,

mrickelton

Trophies
XP
Country
is there anyone how can send me the iso file they created?

i have a mac and really dont have a clue on how to add the patch to an iso to create a new iso.

i do know how to convert an iso to wbfs so i can drag that onto my headdrive

i just really want to play these customer levels so bad, they look soo good.

or if theres a mac tutorial out there, which i cant for the life of me find, please send it my way.

any and all help is appreciated

Sir_LoLz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when I start the batch process I get a message that says " bash.exe: warning, could not find /tmp, please create! bash: ./create-image.sh: no such file or directory"

how do I fix this?

never mind I clicked the wrong batch file. it is compiling now

Last edited by Sir_LoLz,

Sir_LoLz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mmmm I get error code 23904 when trying to play online. that error means the game needs to be updates to wiimmfi version 6. but if I run the patched ISO it breaks the game. any way to fix this?

leseratte

Wiimmfi Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How do you start the game? USB-Loader? Riivolution?
Were there any errors in the log output while you patched the game? Can you post the log file from the _logs folder?

edux2008

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Copy a PAL or NTSC version of Mario Kart Wii (or both) into the directory the root of the previous created directory structure. The converting scripts accept ISO, WBFS, WDF, CISO and WIA files (see wit file formats for details). Use your usual WBFS Manager to extract the ISO from your WBFS drive."

I don't know what that means, help, please!
I ONLY have the game, do I need anything else?

Last edited by edux2008,

leseratte

Wiimmfi Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First, why are you using a version that's over a year old?
What do you mean with "only the game"?

The download of MKW-Fun is not the full game. It is a patcher that converts the original game into MKW-Fun. You need to put the original game (in one of the mentioned formats, ISO/WBFS/WDF/CISO/WIA) into the folder prior to running the patcher.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.