Hacking Wiimms ISO Tools Not Able To Read Any Files

Reffman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So every time I try to do things like "wit VERIFY IMAGE" or "wit extract -vv IMAGE [output folder]" I get this response:
wit: ERROR #76 [CAN'T OPEN FILE] in SetupReadSF() @ src/lib-sf.c#447
Can't open file: (Image name)

This happens to every game that I try. I've tried looking on other forums but nothing worked. I know for sure that it's not the image files because I've been able to open them in WiiScrubber, Dolphin, and USB Loader GX. Just a side note, I'm trying to edit all the files of SMG with different stage data, so if anyone can help me there, that would be great. It's a lot of files, so I was going to use Wiimms ISO Tool

leseratte

Wiimmfi Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are you in the correct folder in the command line? You need to use "cd" to navigate to the correct folder, or use the full path to the image file instead of just the file name.

Draxikor

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can't be sure it's the same problem, but on my laptop my anti virus detected wiimms tools as malware and I couldn't use it well, until I made an exception in the anti virus.

Derzocker39

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have the same problem, and I wrote the exact location where the (in my case) smash bros iso file is

here I have a picture

@leseratte could you help me and tell what the problem is?

Thanks, and sorry for the ping!

leseratte

Wiimmfi Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Your ISO seems to be in "C:\Users\demir\Desktop\wit".
Your command line is in "C:\Users\demir"

Either move the ISO to where your command line is, or use "cd C:\Users\demir\Desktop\wit" to change to the folder where your ISO is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @NinStar, Who's whipping who?