WiiMenu won't load :(

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by iNuKe, Jan 5, 2011.

Jan 5, 2011

WiiMenu won't load :( by iNuKe at 7:27 PM (582 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. iNuKe

Newcomer iNuKe Member

Jan 2, 2011
    United States
    Hey I need help, I recently did the ModMii and have 4.3U firmware installed.

I can't get the WiiMenu to comeup after I did all the steps for the guide if I

HackMii is on boot2 and on priiloader my I did all the recomended hacks for blocking updates moving disc channel and stuff.

But I was wondering if one of the settings made my game load everytime and now I can't load the WiiMenu.

If I try to bootup with HBC and press home from there then "WiiMenu" it will just load the game.

Should I tell you my specs of what I have installed?

I also was curious if it was something that modmii installed in Multi Mod manager that messed up.

Because, what I did was, use the guide with Modmii and selected downgrade to 4.2 even though my firmware is 4.3, I got the 4.3 guide you know just select 4.3 and a different guide it will give you..

So, thinking the MMM, WAD's files to install were practically the same I installed all of them including a Wii Red and black that said for 4.2U

One other thing if I load the Wii from boot without the CD its just a blank screen with the 4.3U at the bottom.

So my question is what do I do to get my wiimenu back?!

Uninstall an IOS or WAD or what, I think it might be partially bricked.

I tried uninstalling That Wii Red and Black theme file for 4.2U under MMM and then WAD manager, but it through uninstalling it forced me to a message saying will not uninstall for the Wii's safety.

I have brick protection added and priiloader on boot2 no NAND backup
    but if I uninstalled it I don't think it hurt anything.

Thanks in advance

2. Benjay

Member Benjay Hardstyle Addict

May 25, 2009
    Reinstall IOS70 and sytem menu 4.2U with Wadmanager.
    Get the Wads with NusDownloader.