Homebrew WiiMC RELEASED!!! (Wii Media Center)

Trophies
XP
Country
Watched a movie for the first time using WiiMC today, the one thing I didnt like was the poor audio range that could be changed through WiiMC, I had to use the TV remote cause the audio increase through WiiMC was so little.

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
A BIG wish is:
If Tantric and Dimok is working something out..(Hermes 202 merge with 38)

and to you sagewolf(sorry, but i think we misunderstood each other big time.(and wiimc i do care)(not this: i dont care) (So sorry)( My bad english)and why not turn back to hermes????
because snex9gx and fceugx needs the new ios 202 installer!!(hermes wont work)

Skater4599 : this is brilliant ( I made a personal compile of latest wiixplorer to use ios222) THANK YOU so much!!
yay.gif
(but as you know, this is only temporary solution
frown.gif
)

Lexip;

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't install the new ios202. Installer connects to network downloads a few files and then fails.
So I use nusd to download the ios and tried again, but still fails. Anybody have any ideas? Installer says its using iso60 (which is truchasigned).

Wish I could just get a wad.

sagewolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Fox888 said:
and to you sagewolf(sorry, but i think we misunderstood each other big time.(and wiimc i do care)(not this: i dont care) (So sorry)( My bad english)and why not turn back to hermes????
because snex9gx and fceugx needs the new ios 202 installer!!(hermes wont work)
It's my apologize too.

thevoiceover

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what base the 202 installer that comes with this uses? After I installed the 202, nothing will read my USB drives now, I move back to the hermes v4 202 and they read them all again...

icyrainz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone tell me what is going on with the cIOS 202 ? WiiMC 1.0.5 does not read my HDD, then 1.0.6 it can. But new version of snes9xgx and fcegx does not read my HDD although the changelogs say that they revert USB2 changes ?

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
icyrainz said:
Can anyone tell me what is going on with the cIOS 202 ? WiiMC 1.0.5 does not read my HDD, then 1.0.6 it can. But new version of snes9xgx and fcegx does not read my HDD although the changelogs say that they revert USB2 changes ?
why dy'u need them small emulators with tiny roms to be on usb?

Cubed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So.. does WiiMC support playing DVD movies off a USB memory stick or SD card yet? Please say it does..
rolleyes.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
XFlak said:
anyone know whether this new update is still supposed to use the new cIOS202 Installer v1.1? Or will it still work with hermes cIOS202 v5 with base 57?
It works with hermes cIOS 202 5.1 base 57, so there will be no problem with v5.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
sweet, thx for the info!

so i guess when tantric "rolled back USB2 changes" for wiimc and all his emulators, he restored compatability with hermes cIOS202v5 and v5.1... I wonder why he still has his cIOS202v1.1 installers as 'featured' on his google code pages when they didn't work properly and he rolled back the changes for his apps anyways... w/e

Tantric

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
XFlak said:
sweet, thx for the info!

so i guess when tantric "rolled back USB2 changes" for wiimc and all his emulators, he restored compatability with hermes cIOS202v5 and v5.1... I wonder why he still has his cIOS202v1.1 installers as 'featured' on his google code pages when they didn't work properly and he rolled back the changes for his apps anyways... w/e

Because I don't think the issue is with the cIOS 202 itself, but with the ehcmodule (which is loaded into the cIOS on boot).

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Tantric said:
XFlak said:
sweet, thx for the info!

Because I don't think the issue is with the cIOS 202 itself, but with the ehcmodule (which is loaded into the cIOS on boot).
Gotcha, so ATM, either your cIOS 202 or Hermes 202 will work fine with your app.

Do you plan on maintaining compatability for your apps with Hermes cIOS202? Or will WiiMC's users (and fceugx/vbagx/snes9xgx users) eventually be forced to use your cIOS202 installer?

PS. as always, thx for your hard work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr