Hacking Wiikey v1 to wiikey v2.

electrico

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hallo .I have a wiikey v1 and my console is one from the first in Europe.As all wiikey v1 owners know this modchip have no longer support from the wiikey team but wiikey v2 have support. Anybody knows if i can change modchip from v1 to v2 without a problem.?
(I want to do that because i am sure that future games from N intendo will have BCA protection as NSMB and i think that's a solution to my problem)
thanx in advance.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
yes, but I would recommend you desold the Wiikey and get a drivekey instead since Drivekey is their "latest" modchip sort of speak (no I don't count the SD modchip as the latest one!)

Or just use softmods instead, its much easier if Nintendo comes with something more

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
linuxares said:
yes, but I would recommend you desold the Wiikey and get a drivekey instead since Drivekey is their "latest" modchip sort of speak (no I don't count the SD modchip as the latest one!)

Or just use softmods instead, its much easier if Nintendo comes with something more

Don´t say that! He has modchip!

Download FIXED versions.

For games that didn´t work. Use Gecko
lecture.gif

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
got one also, but either you need "fixed" versions or some universal solution for BCA. That the code is stored on the DVD

electrico

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thanks for the help. I just saw that wiikey team will finally release the wiikey fusion in january so i will wait to see if this an easiest solution for my problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning