Hacking Wiikey team responds to SSBB situation

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
well i belive it has supported since the first update, with GC games, dunno about Wii, noone knew they were going to use in the first place

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wiikey ftw.

also someone needs to find a way to decrypt the game and put it on a single layer as I'm guessing the game prolly is only 300 megs or so lol.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wiikey ftw.

also someone needs to find a way to decrypt the game and put it on a single layer as I'm guessing the game prolly is only 300 megs or so lol.
300 Megs, yeah you wish. I doubt they will be able to remove data to make the disc fit a D5. Is it that much of a burden to buy DVD+R DL's?

Raptile01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
nope, but to download
tongue.gif

D1MX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sigh*...seems like I'm gonna hafta consult a friend o' mine 'cross da street to get burn the DVD-DL. Which means I'll have to also DL "stuff" at his house as well...and extract...(am I treading on a thin wire talking about this?) I know the walls have eyes or w/e.

Internet's a scary place. :wtf:

DAREALGUMMY

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I always had faith in the WiiKey team. It took a week or less to get SMG working and SSBB hasnt even been dumped right yet! People are so quick to riot, yet they dont realize what has to be done. First things first is getting the game to dump properly. Then it's making sure the game will not brick NTSC-U Wii's

giga-ganon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
hello, i have a wiiboss, and not a wiikey, does ssbb will works with this chip? I hope yes! there's no update on the wiiboss, and all the game who works on the wiikey works on my wiiboss, so ssbb too? (sorry for my bad english)

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hello, i have a wiiboss, and not a wiikey, does ssbb will works with this chip? I hope yes! there's no update on the wiiboss, and all the game who works on the wiikey works on my wiiboss, so ssbb too? (sorry for my bad english)
It probably wasn't a good idea to get a Wii Boss. I doubt it works with Brawl. Try using YAOSM 2.0 on you Wii Boss.

beano311

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wiikey ftw.

Uhh, no... Cyclowiz has supported DL from the start too (it was disabled for a little, then re-enabled an update later). And seeing as Cyclowiz currently plays Brawl and Wiikey doesn't, I'd say Cyclowiz FTW... that's besides the fact that the Wiikey team is working their asses off right now to get support for Brawl and also working on a Dual Layer dumping program (which EVERYONE needs them to do or we'll never get a proper dump) so Wiikey and Cyclowiz FTW. Can't we all get a long?

giga-ganon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
when i bought it, all the guy i ask who s the better between wiiboss and wiikey, they said wiiboss, i think a fix is going to come to make ssbb works! i hope it! when the iso releasing, i sincerlly hope it work, or i will cry and suicide.... hum...
please woooork! thank's for your answer

Erike1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The wiikey team is still alive WHWOWHH!!!!!!!!

But the site is still down isn't??

Or has the site moved somewhere else??

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wiikey ftw.

300 Megs, yeah you wish. I doubt they will be able to remove data to make the disc fit a D5. Is it that much of a burden to buy DVD+R DL's?

no, but what is going to be silly (and this WILL happen) is when people start buying 25 pack verbatims just to buy this game, whereas they could've just bought a legit for a few bucks more.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wiikey ftw.

no, but what is going to be silly (and this WILL happen) is when people start buying 25 pack verbatims just to buy this game, whereas they could've just bought a legit for a few bucks more.
Last time I checked, Verbatim only made a 20 pack. [Edit: this is what Verbatim has.] LOL. But really, I'm just going to buy a 3 pack for $8.99. But I do need the discs for my Xbox 360 games so I might just get the twenty pack.

MrKuenning

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably Nintendo is waiting a month for the US release so they can see how we break the encryption and make a new one.

I just cant wait for Mario Kart, and it all over again...

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
wiikey ftw.

Suppose more wii titles in the future use dual layer DVDs. Those people will pay about $2 per disc rather than $50 if they have a pile of dual layer DVD-Rs. 25 $50 games is a lot.
lol how silly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."