Wiikey SD dump help?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by peterquattro, Jun 10, 2007.

Jun 10, 2007

Wiikey SD dump help? by peterquattro at 12:43 PM (780 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. peterquattro
    OP

Newcomer peterquattro Newbie

Australia
    Hey guys I know this is my first post and everything but I really need some help. I've dumped Mario Strikers: Charged using the Wii SD dump utility on the config disk and have the ISO on my PC. Once I burn it to DVD-R media (which works with copys of games that haven't been SD dumped) and put the game in my wii. The game then loads in the disc channel and I select start as I usually would. It then comes to a load screen before the safety screen and just gets stuck on this load screen displaying the load screen forever. Wth am I doing wrong? Can anybody help?

2. dalger01

Newcomer dalger01 Member

Australia
    its not the media 100% maybe it was a bad dump? try dumping again and make sure the size of the iso is the correct size. and burn at a slower speed

cheers

3. peterquattro
    OP

Newcomer peterquattro Newbie

Australia
    It was a good dump because it has happened to me with other games I have tried like zelda, dbz and excite truck. They all have the same problem, it gets to a loading screen and freezes. I will check the game size but I have a feeling it may be my SD card as it is a cheap one from ebay.