Wiikey SD dump help?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by peterquattro, Jun 10, 2007.

1. peterquattro
    OP

peterquattro Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 18, 2007
    Hey guys I know this is my first post and everything but I really need some help. I've dumped Mario Strikers: Charged using the Wii SD dump utility on the config disk and have the ISO on my PC. Once I burn it to DVD-R media (which works with copys of games that haven't been SD dumped) and put the game in my wii. The game then loads in the disc channel and I select start as I usually would. It then comes to a load screen before the safety screen and just gets stuck on this load screen displaying the load screen forever. Wth am I doing wrong? Can anybody help?

2. dalger01

dalger01 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 10, 2007
    its not the media 100% maybe it was a bad dump? try dumping again and make sure the size of the iso is the correct size. and burn at a slower speed

cheers

3. peterquattro
    OP

peterquattro Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 18, 2007
    It was a good dump because it has happened to me with other games I have tried like zelda, dbz and excite truck. They all have the same problem, it gets to a loading screen and freezes. I will check the game size but I have a feeling it may be my SD card as it is a cheap one from ebay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice