lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Most you still hold for preorder (wiikey) however only 'one site' have them instock and I already made my order ~ my shipping department any soon
smile.gif

The price so damn cheap compare to other site like Foundmy.com

QUOTE said:
WiiKey in stock!
online shop We finally have the WiiKey drivechip in stock for Revolution/Wii. Our price is USD $36. For more products and shipping check the complete price list. Read on for specs...

wiikey_big.jpg

eurasia.nu

maxlifan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you tell me the site you ordered from? Cause I don't want to order from foundmy (prices too high.. which was your point)

Admin can u remove my other postes from me please? and remove them from this thread... my computer/internet is lagging like crap... sorry bout it

maxlifan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you tell me the site you ordered from? Cause I don't want to order from foundmy (prices too high.. which was your point)

maxlifan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

maxlifan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

maxlifan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

.....site lagged badly for me... ADMIN can u please remove postes from me? Sorry using a crappy computer right now..

maxlifan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

maxlifan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol i no but it's not my fault using a crappy chinese computer... and the internet is like... 20kb per sec... thats REALLY slow... sorry for the spam lol

xiguo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you purposely not telling which site you're talking about? I thought the only other North America Wiikey resellers were consolesource and modchipstore, and neither of those have Wiikeys in stock (and their prices are hardly any lower than foundmy's).

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you purposely not telling which site you're talking about? I thought the only other North America Wiikey resellers were consolesource and modchipstore, and neither of those have Wiikeys in stock (and their prices are hardly any lower than foundmy's).

He linked just below the picture.

rkenshin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've got my cyclowiz and if the updates comes good then wiikeys lost its huge edge.

Having to solder in more wires for a switch, having that stick out of the system (I doubt you would open your Wii to update with the switch internal)

Plus the fact it has no flash recovery, so big risk to your precious CycloWiz if something goes wrong (best case scenario is a few weeks worth of shipping [both ways] to get a replacement).. I think WiiKey still has an edge when it's all said and done..

Presto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've got my cyclowiz and if the updates comes good then wiikeys lost its huge edge.

Having to solder in more wires for a switch, having that stick out of the system (I doubt you would open your Wii to update with the switch internal)

Plus the fact it has no flash recovery, so big risk to your precious CycloWiz if something goes wrong (best case scenario is a few weeks worth of shipping [both ways] to get a replacement).. I think WiiKey still has an edge when it's all said and done..

it seems to appear that way to me i am also getting a wiinja DX so i will see whichi i like better

nloding

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I'm waiting on a full Chiip or Wiip release, make it myself (which is more fun than just ordering something) and then I'll go from there.

Being unemployed, I like the idea of spending $20 on materials and making it myself than spending $40+ on a chip that might be out-dated soon. (Note I said "might" ... no one knows for sure).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr