Hacking WiiKey Fusion sounds dissapointing

bin01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why is everybody envious these days? If you dont like it just forget it, you dont have to be mean with chip owners... sereously...

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bin01 said:
Why is everybody envious these days? If you dont like it just forget it, you dont have to be mean with chip owners... sereously...

LOL do you think they even care?
Anyways just spend the money on a HDD and use bannerbomb and install the usbloader.
In my opinion 10 times better.

Lothlorian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Chip makers are trying to make as much money as they can on the Wii. Most people who would have bought a Chip to hack the Wii didn't because you can do it all with Softmod. 100% of their intended market can do the same thing by softmoding. People don't need to spend a dime on their hardware and get the same results. They will have to do something VERY amazing to get people to fork over the cash for their hardware. This SD loading feature a worthless attempt to create interest in their product.

HellFireXS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I spent like $60 on a WiiDriveKey before I discovered USB loaders (I discovered Softmodding about a week after I installed my WiiDriveKey) The Wii I had it in broke so I removed it and now the mod chip sits on a shelf
frown.gif

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i still have my original wiikey v1 and it still works fine plays all the latest games still so it's BS what they say about that. i only use it when usb doesn't work or for some other reason like MPT it plays that.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A modchip that loads from usb would have a better compatiblity(games, and maybe HDDs too) than the softmods. And it could also load .iso files from NTFS. There *could* be reasons why to hardware mod a Wii nowadays, but the modchip creators are too lazy, greedy or unable to create something really good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.