Hacking Wiikey from ModChipStore

HopOnRocks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's best to email them ahead of time to see how much shipping is going to cost as well.
I'm also from Canada but I think I would rather order from FoundMy.com The reason being, this place actually ships from Canada, while ModChipStore ships from the US
I'd be afriad to order something like that when it comes across the border I dont want to get nailed with Custom charges, because the Wiikey is not an American made product.

arthurkok2

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's best to email them ahead of time to see how much shipping is going to cost as well.
I'm also from Canada but I think I would rather order from FoundMy.com The reason being, this place actually ships from Canada, while ModChipStore ships from the US
I'd be afriad to order something like that when it comes across the border I dont want to get nailed with Custom charges, because the Wiikey is not an American made product.

do you know how much the shipping from FoundMy is?

aj421

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ya i would go with foundmy never odered from them though.
i did order an xbox modchip from divineo and it came like in 2 days from quebec to the us.

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have ordered xbox chip a couple of weeks ago from modchipstore and the order was processed and in my hands in just a couple of days. very fast service.

Sgt. Pepper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the deal with modchipstore?

Their support says they have PayPal, but yet when I check out with the WiiKey, it's not a payment option.

HopOnRocks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
do you know how much the shipping from FoundMy is?

This is the only thing that shows up in my account when I'm about to make an order. It appears they charge the same no matter what is in your shopping cart.

QUOTEShipping Method

Please select the preferred shipping method to use on this order. Please Select
Â
Flat Rate for NON-USA and NON-CanadiansÂ
International Overseas $13.00Â
Â
Zone Rates for Canada and USA OnlyÂ
Shipping to CA : 0.2 lb(s) $8.00

-KangaRod-

Trophies
Website
kangarod.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Canada
Other than being a little pissed that the WiiKey shipment has constantly been delayed, they havn't responded to any of my e-mails.
I havn't bother to cancel yet, but if it doesn't ship today I will be cancelling my order and ordering from somewhere else. I'll probably order a CycloWiz from kicktrading.
I will definitely never deal with modchipstore.com again. Also of note is the fact that shipping is $30; I didn't have any other option since I live in Japan. Though it was a little expensive, but aparently its guaranteed to arrive 3 days from shipment (so, it should be here about 2 weeks ago)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM