wiikey 1.0

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by MrEs, May 13, 2007.

1. MrEs
    OP

MrEs Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2006
    Hi i've got a local installer in melbourne offering to install wiikey 1.0's at a great price.

My question is, is there any other version? As far as i knew there is only 1 version? which would be 1.0... LOL
    I dont want to get an older version, just checking that there is onl 1 version... thanks... [​IMG]

2. kristijan08

kristijan08 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 17, 2007
    Australia
    theres only one wiikey, check the chip before he does it to ensure its not a clone or anything

3. enterprise

enterprise Member

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2005
    where abouts in melbourne is this and how much is he asking? wanna get mine done and don't wanna fuck it up lol

4. daveace

daveace Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 16, 2006
    Yeah - I wanna know too!

:-)

5. kutis

kutis Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2006
    Australia
    i did mine in collingwood swapmeet, $110, with some european dude...

he gave me a game out of a bunch, picked billy n mandy... but my wii was set to 60hz so it wont play, so he gave me rayman as well

6. MrEs
    OP

MrEs Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2006
  7. kutis

kutis Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2006
    Australia
    umm, u just need to be there in time.. i saw him, installed the modchip myself. just found his namecard, http://gamefreaks.info/

he only took like 7 mins to open the wii, 2 mins to solder, and like 5 mins to put everything back on.. he use short wire in the installation.

and mr. es, in ur link, somehow i think they use clone chip... if i remember correctly, the chip itself originally cost like 50$ shipped here. but, it's ur call

edit: whoops, i read the web wrong.. it is 45$ only for the chip... and u pay extra 55 for the installation.. now that seems right [​IMG]

8. MrEs
    OP

MrEs Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2006
    has anybody used this mob before?

EDIT: Just did a search and found that people have had good results, thanks [​IMG]