wiigator gc backup launcher /cios249 rev14 incompatibility ?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by davhuit, Oct 17, 2009.

1. davhuit
    OP

davhuit GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 23, 2005
    France
    I looked the first few pages and searched a bit with the search function but as I found nothing, here's a post.

Until now, I had Wiigator Gamma Launcher for Wii and GC, and both were working fine.

Today, I installed Neogamma to use an USB hard drive to load the wii ISOs, so I installed the cios38 rev14 (to ios 249) and it's working fine.

But, since I installed this rev14, the GC backup launcher seems not to work anymore, so I'm thinking about a incompatibility ?

Is there any way to fix that other than desinstalling the rev14 and install the old one each time I want to use the GC Backup Launcher ?

And same, other than desinstalling the old version and install the rev14 again each time I want to use Neogamma with the USB Hard Drive.

I read somewhere installing "CMios 3.0" could maybe solve the problem, so if someone have an idea about that.

Thanks a lot anyway.

Edit : It seems I put it in the wrong section and I don't seem to be able to delete my own post, well too bad. I'll try to install CMios rev3 tomorrow and see what it does.

Edit 2 : Problem solved. I finally got access to my wii to test, and as I was excepting, installing "cMIOS_rev3" fixed the "Failed to read DVD 345" error which appeared after the installation of "cIOS38_rev14".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice