Hacking WiiFrii 2.0 - Wii Full Region Free

Jebs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
siuyan_ac said:
TO those who can work with WiiFrii 2.3b:

How many GB of main memory in your computer? I had 2 GB main memory and I realized that I caught into memory problem. After my memory was utilized till the maximum, my WiiFrii program session crashed and terminated immediately. I don't even have a change to enter the language option.

Please HELP HELP !!!

Thanks.

Might be something wrong with the iso or your copy of WiiFrii. I only have 512 ram and it runs fine on mine.

bnaley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem getting wiifrii 2.3b to work. I have the exe file and key.bin in the same folder. I open the exe and it says to @@ press any key. Well once I drag my ISO over to it and press enter, the screen just disappears. Anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

ashesburn

Trophies
XP
Country
bnaley said:
I have a problem getting wiifrii 2.3b to work. I have the exe file and key.bin in the same folder. I open the exe and it says to @@ press any key. Well once I drag my ISO over to it and press enter, the screen just disappears. Anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Do not double click on the .exe file. Simply drag the ISO over the .exe file and it will run by itself. Hope that helps.

akirox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol... i guess its impossible to patch big brain academy(US).... i tried with trucha... wiifrii...
is there another program to patch main.dol??

akirox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
baseline007 said:
i used wiifrii 2.3b on big brain academy US. it worked fined for my 3.2j wiikey 1.9s.
i get windows error....
damn
wacko.gif

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
you dont need this anymore
geckoos does it all

(wow it somehow rhymes)

well maybe except the video mode

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Just to let everyone know, games patched with WiiFrii do not work with the 3.3 update, because the program uses the Trucha bug to sign games.

Cyber-T

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Knocks said:
Just to let everyone know, games patched with WiiFrii do not work with the 3.3 update, because the program uses the Trucha bug to sign games.

Sure there are working!!! With 3.3, too!

You only have to use GeckoOS first and then launch the game! But GeckoOS only works with NTSC games for PAL Consoles and PAL games for NTSC consoles! It doesn't work wit PAL 2 PAL or NTSC 2 NTSC!

skedone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now this is weird im using this under Linux at the mo and one it has not moaned about common.key yet (and i don't have it in the directory) but it is taking ages it says writing main.dol at mo its finished patching the region and video lang but so far it has taken well over a hour any help guys?

dont worry im a idiot turns out if you don't have the common key thats the reason it takes so long it just don't error under Linux lol

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
That doesn't change the fact that an admin or the topic creator could change it for convenience sake. I live in Korea and I didn't know that most hacks don't work for Wii until recently. This info should not be neglected.

WalkerD

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I get the "error whatever.iso could not be read press any key to continue" Any suggestions? I've tried renaming the common-key changing its file type everything. :S

nabialik

Trophies
Website
nostale.nd.pl
XP
Country
Poland
Strange, Naruto Shippuuden Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX 2 (TMD) dosent work on my PAL Wii. I try patch and change language to english and dont change. When i put disc to Wii i get error (Black screen with white text: Please reject game and reset wii or something like that)
I got OpenWii and 3.3E firmware

Any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr