WiiFree Kit On Sale

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Azianmunk, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Azianmunk
    OP

Azianmunk Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2007
    United States
    Anyone else heard about this? What I want to know is when gbatemp will get a hold of one and start testing. So I can have full confidence in buying a quality modchip without the lack of other support. Also I want to know how well it will work with homebrew programs. And finally, if its Wii Ver. 3.0 ready.

Cheers!

2. thegame07

thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 16, 2006
    whatever you do dont buy from mrmodchips. They dont give refunds or replacements they ignore thier customers and also insult them.

3. lenselijer

lenselijer GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 27, 2006
    Netherlands
    mrmodchips is a fine store, bought from them before and no problems at all!

4. adgloride

adgloride Its A Wii Wario

Apr 2, 2003
    I bought from mr modchips 2 weeks ago. I got an xecuter 3 IR reciever. It was meant to come with a usb programmer and they supplied the old serial programmer. When I emailed them about it they said the it should come with both [​IMG] The picture on the website showed the serial programmer but it was advertised with USB one.

Mr modchips being the only store that did the X3 IR in the UK, I had to order the usb programmer. I still can't get the damn chip to program. I need to program it so that the xbox switches on with the modchip enabled. I thought their customer service was shoddy.

5. notchristopher

notchristopher GBAtemp Regular

Mar 3, 2006
    United States
    i too bought from mrmodchips with no probs.

6. nightwalker

nightwalker GBAtemp Regular

Jun 29, 2006
    Canada
    any reviews on this Xecuter chip yet?

7. chronjohnson

chronjohnson Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 11, 2006
    Since you missed out on the great experience we had with mrmodchips, let me enrich you. Fuck you, you're a thief, you try to rip me off, fuck you, I'll call you up at 1 am on Christmas morning and curse you out and cancel your order then keep 13 cents and claim it was from the exchange rate.

8. superrob

superrob H4X H4X H4X!

Apr 4, 2007
    GBATemp factory.
    Bahh you need to drill in your Wii = 100% no warrenty chances.

9. nightwalker

nightwalker GBAtemp Regular

Jun 29, 2006
    Canada
    no you dont