relux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

Been around awhile and also been out of the loop for awhile. I have a first generation Wii with Wiifree(i eventually will be upgrading to yaosm when I get time). I see there are new issues out there now with Error 001, PPFs, etc. I am trying to get Boom Blox to work. I ripped the original disc and then reburned it and I get disc Error #001. After some searching I found a PPF file for it and a program to patch it. I did this and reburned. The wii now gives me "An error has occured. please eject..etc" when I turn the Wii on with the disk in. I've burned it twice just in case it was a bad burn, same result.

Can someone give me some advice here on what I should or shouldnt be doing to get Boom Blox to work on a WiiFree chip?

EDIT: My bad, topic should be Error #001 not 1001.

relux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to get this working this evening.

I used Trucha Sign to extract main.dol from the second partition of the disc, removed error 001 info with Generic Wii Patcher and then replaced it back in the ISO and signed the disk.

Works great!

namubi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah but later if you HAVE to upgrade because some new games wanna have 3,7update or what ever and all your trucha games wont work any more better upgrade your wiifree to yasom and works too great and future protect...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1