Hardware Wiifree anyone?

dtjesus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was just wondering if anyone has any information about the wiifree. what exactly is it? How do you program it? is it as good/better than a wiikey ect? how hard is it to install? any information would be really helpful as there isn't too much info about in on these boards.

Thanks

aslacker55

I like pie
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was just wondering if anyone has any information about the wiifree. what exactly is it? How do you program it? is it as good/better than a wiikey ect? how hard is it to install? any information would be really helpful as there isn't too much info about in on these boards.

Thanks

You can read all about wiifree and ask questions here: wiinewz.

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a wiifree and it works perfect, seems as good as any other chip to me. The only thing it doesnt have is GC audiofix.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They're working on GC audiofix, but it seems like a pretty low priority to most people, even though the outcry for it is large... honestly, the catalog of games affected by the audiofix is small, and those games can be patched to work properly anyway.

WiiFree 2.45 has been very stable for me, and the constant stream of updates is encouraging. Right now it has all or more of the features of the best commercial chips.

but yeah, wiinewz for the official support forums (I mean, jesus, you get there by searching google for "wiifree")

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte