Hacking Wiiflow wont download covers

vidcare1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just today i installed ver.WiiFlowR25_249 and once i went into the menue to load covers/box covers it connected to the internet and downloaded them it also made two folders 1 boxcovers and 1 covers no bother its a great App

sexualtrepan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, you don't have to create a folder.

Mine used to download them seamlessly, but lately it just hangs on the downloading screen. You can download them yourself, manually, if you wish.

But yeah, I'm interested in seeing a fix for this too.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah cover downloading works, but only seems to download certain ones lately like only the front rather than the full cover even though its on the site (?)

Iv still got that issue with F1 2009 I posted about a while back (its the only cover that downloads only the front half but insists on stretching it round the entire box, no matter whether i download it my self or auto. I even tried with a custom .png and it still fucked up)

oh well.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KiiWii said:
yeah cover downloading works, but only seems to download certain ones lately like only the front rather than the full cover even though its on the site (?)

Iv still got that issue with F1 2009 I posted about a while back (its the only cover that downloads only the front half but insists on stretching it round the entire box, no matter whether i download it my self or auto. I even tried with a custom .png and it still fucked up)

oh well.

You can manually change that by downloading it from the site yourself and putting in into the folder where the other covers are.
You may need to delete the cache file thats in the cache folder to complete it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.