Wiiflow - Wii Menu Icon

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Jennah, Jun 15, 2011.

Jun 15, 2011

Wiiflow - Wii Menu Icon by Jennah at 12:41 AM (1,651 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Jennah
    OP

Newcomer Jennah Newbie

United States
    Hi, I'm new here. & This question may of been asked and answered already. Frankly tho there is entirely too many to sit here and go through. So I apologize if it has been.
    I just got the wiiflow on my 4.2 softmodded wii. I have the usbloader_cfg with a 1tb usb Western Digital My Book Essential external. I downloaded the ios249 wiiflow off your page. added the wiiflow folder to apps with the boot.dol, mega.xml, wiiflow.ini, icon.png. and on the root of the 16gb sdhc card I put the wiiflow folder with all the directories. It works when I go into homebrew channel. I go to the /apps/wiiflow/boot.dol and start it up. Got the covers dl'd and all. I just can't figure out how to put the icon on my wii menu so my son who's 11 doesn't deal with all the homebrew stuff. I don't want him screwing up the mod accidently. I seen u said If you want, you can also download a channel/forwarder version to run it from the Wii menu. but im unsure what that means or how to do it. would appreciate some help. Thanks!

I think your doing a wonderful job with this. I'm sorry it doesn't bring you much money. 1rst chance I get I'll definitely donate. I realize how much servers cost and webhosting and how time consuming this can all be. God Bless you for being so patient and helpful.

2. shortz1994

Member shortz1994 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    look at crap3.3 it makes channels for your games that are on hdd. an you can use any loader. just make sure games are set in the main loader,you are using. then use crap to make channels. this has helped with my 6yr. no need to go into homebrew. [​IMG] also add preloader, an block updates, from disk an online. saved my butt so many times.

3. fatherjack

Member fatherjack GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom