Hacking Wiiflow wii game load error

Padz007uk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys n girls this isn't my first wii softmod but it's my first time encountering this problem with wiiflow,
I did the normal slot 249 and 250 with d2x v10 beta 52&53alt on base 56 and 57 but wiiflow is still booting to a black screen, even If I force it to load on cios 249 or 250 it doesn't boot,
I've it tried from a USB device and my sd card but no joy with either,
my games are wbfs and wiiflow boots dios gamecube games fine so I can't figure out what's wrong :(
cheers

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hello guys n girls this isn't my first wii softmod but it's my first time encountering this problem with wiiflow,
I did the normal slot 249 and 250 with d2x v10 beta 52&53alt on base 56 and 57 but wiiflow is still booting to a black screen, even If I force it to load on cios 249 or 250 it doesn't boot,
my games are wbfs and wiiflow boots dios gamecube games fine so I can't figure out what's wrong :(
cheers
post a syscheck

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cheers
what version of wiiflow? and is it Abz's mastermod? and did you remember to copy the bins folder into apps folder with the boot.dol?

Padz007uk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yea all folders an bits in the right place but getting a problem where it either resets back to wiiflow or with force load cios or video setting changed it goes back to the main dash. Problem is that it worked for awhile I added a wii game to the USB an it deleted my gc games folder and my wii games folder off the USB stick copied it all back an wii games no longer boot :( an how'd I get my syscheck info please? I've downloaded the app from homebrew and 4.2.1 sorry standard

Last edited by Padz007uk,

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you said - "it worked for awhile I added a wii game to the USB an it deleted my gc games folder and my wii games folder off the USB stick copied it all back an wii games no longer boot"

how did you add the game to the USB? manually on your PC or did you use wiiflow to install it?

and when you said - it deleted your gc games and wii games folder - did you mean you deleted them? or did wiiflow delete them?

what i'm getting at is this - if wiiflow installed the game it may have corrupted things on your HDD or SD (even deleting game folders). if it has then you will need to manually delete your dev:/wiiflow/cache folder. wiiflow will recreate it. I don't recommend using wiiflow to install games because it has issues.

so try deleting your dev:/wiiflow/cache folder and rename wiiflow.ini to whatever and then let wiiflow recreate both wiiflow.ini and the dev:/wiiflow/cache folder.

Padz007uk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I used a pc to add them bud an it was wiiflow that deleted both the folders an I put a fresh wiiflow in apps deleted the wiiflow on the root of my Sd with themes folder n bits so it was fresh an still the same thing just boots back to wiiflow :( have tried other usbs an sds but same thing

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used a pc to add them bud an it was wiiflow that deleted both the folders an I put a fresh wiiflow in apps deleted the wiiflow on the root of my Sd with themes folder n bits so it was fresh an still the same thing just boots back to wiiflow :( have tried other usbs an sds but same thing
post a syscheck. get syscheck here- http://wiibrew.org/wiki/SysCheck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2