Wiiflow trying to load a backup game

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Robbert777, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Robbert777
    OP

Robbert777 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2008
    Netherlands
    Good evening,

I was trying to play a backup game trough the Wiiflow application. Well I'm kind of new here so I don't really know what to do. I installed the homebrew channel via a SD cart. Now I'm trying to load the backup game trough this Wiiflow application. The problem is that whenever I start the application it tells me to put a USB HDD in port 0 or to press restart. I have a USB stick in the Wii and it is in port 0, but the app seems to get stuck here.

Any help would be appreciated, I would also like to know If I'm doing it all right or wrong.

2. Blue-K

Blue-K No right of appeal.

Jun 21, 2008
    Swaziland
    Helvetica
    cIOS installed?

3. Robbert777
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2008
    Netherlands
    What is cIOS? I remember that I did install a certain IOS thing, but cIOS dosn't ring a bell.

4. Pakatus

Pakatus GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 13, 2009
    Portugal
  5. Robbert777
    OP

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2008
    Netherlands
    It directed me to another site "http://www.completesoftmodguide.tk/". I believe I followed every step there. unfortunately I'm still stuck. But I will take a look at the topic you pointed out. Still, I would like to hear what I should do next.

Allright the program seems to be working now, but I thought this would load my backup games, instead it is making backup's from the disc that is inside the Wii?!

How can I run the backup located in my USB stick in the back of my Wii?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice