Wiiflow trying to load a backup game

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Robbert777, Jul 20, 2010.

Jul 20, 2010
  1. Robbert777
    OP

Newcomer Robbert777 Advanced Member

Netherlands
    Good evening,

I was trying to play a backup game trough the Wiiflow application. Well I'm kind of new here so I don't really know what to do. I installed the homebrew channel via a SD cart. Now I'm trying to load the backup game trough this Wiiflow application. The problem is that whenever I start the application it tells me to put a USB HDD in port 0 or to press restart. I have a USB stick in the Wii and it is in port 0, but the app seems to get stuck here.

Any help would be appreciated, I would also like to know If I'm doing it all right or wrong.

2. Blue-K

Member Blue-K No right of appeal.

Switzerland
    cIOS installed?

3. Robbert777
    OP

Netherlands
    What is cIOS? I remember that I did install a certain IOS thing, but cIOS dosn't ring a bell.

4. Pakatus

Member Pakatus GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Portugal
  5. Robbert777
    OP

Netherlands
    It directed me to another site "http://www.completesoftmodguide.tk/". I believe I followed every step there. unfortunately I'm still stuck. But I will take a look at the topic you pointed out. Still, I would like to hear what I should do next.

Allright the program seems to be working now, but I thought this would load my backup games, instead it is making backup's from the disc that is inside the Wii?!

How can I run the backup located in my USB stick in the back of my Wii?