Hacking Wiiflow troubles with NAND Emulation

WiiGetItDone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been fiddling around with Wiiflow and other programs recently (PostLoader, USB Loader GX, Mighty Channels, Triiforce), no matter what I do, I cannot seem to get NAND emulation to work.

Postloader and Mighty Channels just giving me ret=-101 and ret=-1 errors.

USB Loader GX will display my installed titles and even play their startup sound when selected, but will reboot my Wii (unless the channel is already installed on my real NAND)

Wiiflow will display the "select partition" screen. I've selected USB1 and SD and pressed B, but still nothing.

I am using
d2x cIOS249 base 56 version 7 final
Wiiflow R417 Mod r14
wiiflow.ini
Code:
[DML]
cheat=no
current_item=
dump_list=no
last_cf_mode=1
partition=0
sort=0
[FANART]
enable_fanart=yes
[GAMERCARD]
gamercards=
wiinnertag_enable=no
[GAMES]
cheat=no
current_item=
dump_list=no
favorites=
full_emulation=no
last_cf_mode=5
partition=1
save_emulation=no
savepartition=-1
savepath=/
sort=0
[GENERAL]
allow_texture_compression=yes
async_network=yes
box_mode=yes
compress_cache=no
country_patch=no
cover_buffer=120
data_on_usb=yes
dir_box_covers=usb1:/wiiflow/boxcovers
dir_cache=usb1:/wiiflow/cache
dir_cheat=usb1:/wiiflow/codes/gct
dir_fanart=usb1:/wiiflow/fanart
dir_flat_covers=usb1:/wiiflow/covers
dir_languages=usb1:/wiiflow/languages
dir_list_cache=usb1:/wiiflow/cache/lists
dir_music=usb1:/wiiflow/music
dir_screenshot=usb1:/wiiflow/screenshots
dir_settings=usb1:/wiiflow/settings
dir_themes=usb1:/wiiflow/themes
dir_trailers=usb1:/wiiflow/trailers
dir_txtcheat=usb1:/wiiflow/codes
dir_wip=usb1:/wiiflow/codes/wip
exit_to=0
favorites_on_startup=no
game_language=0
hideviews=no
keep_png=yes
language=0
max_fsaa=3
music_directories=3
music_fade_rate=8
parent_code=
randomize_music=yes
returnto=
sound_volume_bnr=255
sound_volume_coverflow=255
sound_volume_gui=255
sound_volume_music=255
theme=STARNIGHT
tv_height=514
tv_width=664
tv_x=0
tv_y=0
updatetxturl=http://update.wiiflow.org/txt/versions.txt
url_flat_covers=http://art.gametdb.com/wii/cover/{loc}/{gameid}.png
url_full_covers=http://art.gametdb.com/wii/coverfullHQ/{loc}/{gameid}.png|http://art.gametdb.com/wii/coverfull/{loc}/{gameid}.png
use_grab=false
video_mode=6
vipatch=no
waitmessage_wiilight=yes
watchdog_timeout=10
wifi_gecko=no
wifi_gecko_ip=
wifi_gecko_port=
wiimote_gestures=no
[HOMEBREW]
cheat=no
current_item=
disable=false
dump_list=no
favorites=
last_cf_mode=1
partition=0
sort=0
[NAND]
cheat=no
current_item=
disable=no
dump_list=no
favorites=
full_emulation=
last_cf_mode=1
partition=1
path=/nand/
sort=0
USB Loader GX 1148

I have a full NAND backup created with Bootmii (and updated with USB Loader GX) placed in USB1:/nand/
I've tried putting the backup on the root of my USB drive and SD card to no avail.

Any help would be much appreciated!

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mighty channels and wiiflow always worked when my setup was Fat32 first partition, Active and primary emulated nand full dump, second partition was WBFS ,, wiiflow could always see my emulated nand as well,,

now my setup is Fat32 first emulated nand has not changed nor any files or settings ,, second partition is NTSC wii games and wiiflow can only see my real nand ,, the only thing i changed was my second partition i converted it to fat32 first and then NTSC,,, With this setup Mighty channels works as it always has,,, wiiflow doesn't see my emulated nand,,

it has been said , wiiflow can not have its files on the same partiition as the emulated nand ,, but mighty channels doesn't have a problem with it ,,

so i suggest you make another full clean dump of your nand,,

i think i used simple dumper ,, was the name of the program i used .. hope this helps you on your way ,,
if you need help setting up mighty channels post in the tread in hacking and we can help you over there...

WiiGetItDone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mighty channels and wiiflow always worked when my setup was Fat32 first partition, Active and primary emulated nand full dump, second partition was WBFS ,, wiiflow could always see my emulated nand as well,,

now my setup is Fat32 first emulated nand has not changed nor any files or settings ,, second partition is NTSC wii games and wiiflow can only see my real nand ,, the only thing i changed was my second partition i converted it to fat32 first and then NTSC,,, With this setup Mighty channels works as it always has,,, wiiflow doesn't see my emulated nand,,

it has been said , wiiflow can not have its files on the same partiition as the emulated nand ,, but mighty channels doesn't have a problem with it ,,

so i suggest you make another full clean dump of your nand,,

i think i used simple dumper ,, was the name of the program i used .. hope this helps you on your way ,,
if you need help setting up mighty channels post in the tread in hacking and we can help you over there...

It must have been a partition issue. I did a full nand dump (as before) to my SD card instead of my USB drive and I've gotten USB Loader GX and PostLoader to work. So, I guess that somewhat solves my problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free