Wiiflow saved game loaction

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by tompa091, Sep 6, 2010.

Sep 6, 2010

Wiiflow saved game loaction by tompa091 at 10:54 AM (4,219 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. tompa091
    OP

Newcomer tompa091 Newbie

Sweden
    I have bought a new wii and want to move my saved game files in wiiflow from my old one.

Hope someone can help me?[​IMG]

2. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    Erm...to my knowledge, wiiflow doesn't support emulated savegames (at least: not yet). As such, the savegames are still on the NAND (say: the hard disk) of your wii.

The best way to copy them is to use a program like savegame manager gx. I haven't put up with the versions, but it allows to copy all your savegames to your SD card.

To copy them from your SD card to your new wii, you might want to create a savegame for that game first by playing it (start a new game, create a save file, quit), and then overwrite it with the savegame from the SD card.

3. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    Doesn't Savegame Manager also require that you have run the game first before copying?
    I know this is not really suggested often, but the Wii Backup Disc (yes, the gayfish) allows copying of all the savegames at once, without necessarily needing to play the game on the new console. You can get an ISO (It's like a 16MB file) and run it off of Wiiflow.