Homebrew [wiiflow questions] Please help this old dinossaur to play classic games and have visual for the kid

locomia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey there, I guess I´ve been last time on this forum about 8 or 9 years ago.

Now I have a 4 years-old boy and, since all my xbox games are about violence and shooting, I re-activated my Wii for him.

Then I came to youtube and gbatemp forums and WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE I HAD seeing that the community is stronger than ever, with a lot of posts within the current year (I really didn´t expect this) and a lot of freaking awesome working and updated tools. I´ve read anywhere "wii is the immortal console" and I really agree with this...

Since I am outdated and almost don´t remember anything about the tools, and don´t want to brick my wii, I will tell my config and my intent and my doubts. Any advice will be appreciated!

My current configuration is: I was playing most games trhough CD, and some of them on HD using Configurable USB Loader. For some reason I have the games on HD and the covers on the SD card, I guess it only worked this way. In last week I copied new games to HD using (new version yeah) of wii backup manager, downloaded the covers and copied them to SD, it works well

I could stop here, playing wii games through CFG, but since I´ve reading how the emulators are ruuning smooth, for a bunch of consoles, than I though why not?

Then I downloaded Snes9x, Genplus-GX and Neo Geo Mod. The last one did not work when playing a rom. In Genplus-GX, Sega CD roms did´t play it gives an message saying the rom is too big. Also, the app did not show the entire list of roms in mega drive for example (it goes from A to P, when I have A to Z, maybe can be solved using diferent folders) , besides I had some work resizing images to covers, and most of them aren´t being displayed yet, because the files have to be named equal. I gave up to go this way, because is taking too much work and I have about 3x more covers than roms (LOL).

But, since my kid has to operate the tools almost indepently, and he doesn´t able to read game names and navigate through folders , it is now imperative to have covers, so he can see and choose by the picture the "spider man´s game", "batman´s game", "sonic game", etc...

An then I went crazy when I saw this video embedded at this topic

After seeing this video, I came to conclusion that Wiiflow is the path I should take... I already downloaded it, I am aware that nothing ever is so easy, and the questions started to appear:

1- How do I install different emmulator plugins in wiiflow? And where do I download them? Is there a complete, updated pack or something anywhere?

2- Can my roms and covers, that are spread over snes9x and genplux folders, be automatically detected by Wiiflow, since I make a one-time-only configuration for each device inside wiiflow, or should I move them for wiiflow specific folder for roms? (and covers?) In the same topic mentioned above I saw a plugin intended to dowload an cache covers automatically from internet, it seems too easy to believe, does it work well? Is there anything special to configure, or just click-and-go?

3- When trying to run NeoGeo mod, I referred to this video - (I went crazy here too like WOOAHH METAL SLUG RUNNING SMOOTH ON WII, I GOT TO HAVE THIS!) but when loading the rom it only gaves a message "no itens found", what should I try now? (maybe I don´t need to fix this, since WiiFlow appears to have a Neo Geo plugin.. )

Maybe this Neo Geo issue is an IOS issue? I have about 20 IOS files in the WAD folder of my SD, if I well remember I used to download and install these "things" when needed for specific games. Which takes me to the next question:

4- I´ve read something about a tool called PIMP MY WII wich apparently resolves and updates everything on the fly, connected to internet. I´m afraid of bricking my wii doing this, do you guys recommend this tool? Do you think I really need using it? Are these IOSes still needed to be downloaded and installed nowadays? (I also have a NAND BACKUP folder here, it seems important, I´m not sure)

The post is getting looong. One more question about Wiiflow, before I copy the files:

5- Can I, for example, store roms in the HD, and the wiiflow app in the SD card? (I read in the README file that there´s a command onto an .ini file like "use_usb=yes" but I am not sure if it´s intended to flash usb card or USB hard disk. Snes9x did not recognize my HD so I had to put the roms on the SD (I had a 2gb one and had to arrange a 16gb one to try this). Genplux also seems to not have a way to store roms on the HD.

I am really sorry for the absurdly long post.
Many thanks in advance for any advice!
Wii forever, whoah!

Last edited by locomia,

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm really sorry for what I'm about to say to you, but I only have limited experience with the Wii...
About WiiFlow can't tell you absolutely nothing because it's a lot of work just to make something look "pretty" when I'm more focused on getting things to work instead.

You mentioned you want your kid to go visually instead of browsing through folders, and maybe you could use CFG USB LOADER instead.
According to my experience, it achieves the same results on visualizing the Covers, Back and Discs for Wii games but I'm not sure if you can do the same for GameCube games on CFG USB LOADER.
NOTE: CFG USB LOADER IS THE ONLY LOADER THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO PLAY WII BACKUPS FROM SD CARDS.

About METAL SLUG and Neo Geo stuff:
Recently (couple years ago) someone made a special version of a NEOGEO core that will allow you to play nearly the entire NeoGeo and Mame2003 library of games.
Check this out: https://gbatemp.net/threads/large-neogeo-games-support-and-cps3-tests.493767/

• In short: If I were you (focused on getting things to work rather than making everything pretty) I'd go with RetroArch for old games (ATARI, NES, SNES, SEGA, TURBOGRAF, GAMEBOY/COLOR/ADVANCE/ NEO GEO, MAME2000, MAME2003, CPS1, CPS2, CPS3),
  • CFG USB LOADER for Wii
  • NINTENDONT for GameCube.
  • Wii64 and NOT64 for N64 games
  • Virtual Console and WiiWare exclusives
Everything will work with a 128GB SD card. It's a pretty decent library of over 3000+ games in one system.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ALSO: You can't ask for sites to download games.
But I might give you some hints ;)

For Old game's Roms there's a site that's quite Maniac to find what you need.
Other sites might Wow you with it's Roms collection.
For Gamecube, the same Mania can be applied.
And for Wii backups, an Archive Organization will suffice.
:yay:

Last edited by JuanMena,
Reactions: tabzer and locomia

Exidous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1- How do I install different emmulator plugins in wiiflow? And where do I download them? Is there a complete, updated pack or something anywhere?
Plugins go in the plugins folder in the wiiflow directory. Most of them are the same .dol files as are booted by the HBC from your apps folder, but some have had to be modified to work with Wiiflow as plugins.

This is the pack I recommend: https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-great-quest-for-wiiflow-plugins-a-call-for-adventurers.563575/

2- Can my roms and covers, that are spread over snes9x and genplux folders, be automatically detected by Wiiflow, since I make a one-time-only configuration for each device inside wiiflow, or should I move them for wiiflow specific folder for roms? (and covers?) In the same topic mentioned above I saw a plugin intended to dowload an cache covers automatically from internet, it seems too easy to believe, does it work well? Is there anything special to configure, or just click-and-go?
Wiiflow has a specific folder for them in its directory, boxcovers. After you add the plugins from my previous link, check the paths for their covers in their respective ini files (coverfolder=), and then put the covers there. ie if the N64 ini says coverfolder=N64 you want to put those covers in wiiflow/boxcovers/N64

Wii and Gamecube covers can be downloaded by Wiiflow automatically. There isn't an automatic solution I'm aware of for emualator covers, you need to ensure the cover has the same filename plus .png of the rom. So if you have Zelda.zip, you want its corresponding boxcover to be named Zelda.zip.png

There are cover packs:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/cover-collections-for-emulators-with-cover-support.324714/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/cover-collections-part-2.559649/

3- When trying to run NeoGeo mod, I referred to this video - (I went crazy here too like WOOAHH METAL SLUG RUUNING SMOOTH ON WII, I GOT TO HAVE THIS!) but when loading the rom it only gaves a message "no itens found", what should I try now?
The plugin pack above has the NeoGeo VM in it.

Maybe this Neo Geo issue is an IOS issue? I have about 20 IOS files in the WAD folder of my SD, if I well remember I used to download and install these "things" when needed for specific games. Which takes me to the next question:

4- I´ve read something about a tool called PIMP MY WII wich apparently resolves and updates everything on the fly, connected to internet. I´m afraid of bricking my wii doing this, do you guys recommend this tool? Do you thing I really need using it? Are these IOSes still needed to be downloaded and installed nowadays? (I also have a NAND BACKUP folder here, it seems important, I´m not sure)
No to all of that. Just use ModMii if you think your softmod needs to be updated. It probably doesn't though.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/modmii-for-windows-official-support-topic.207126/

5- Can I, for example, store roms in the HD, and the wiiflow app in the SD card? (I read in the README file that there´s a command onto an .ini file like "use_usb=yes" but I am not sure if it´s intended to flash usb card or USB hard disk. Snes9x did not recognize my HD so I had to put the roms on the SD (I had a 2gb one and had to arrange a 16gb one to try this). Genplux also seems to not have a way to store roms on the HD.
The Wiiflow plugins linked above can have those roms on the HD, just check the respective ini for rom paths.

Be aware that if the emulators aren't recognizing your drive it's probably a drive issue that configuration can't fix. In my experience older USB 2.0 drives (rather than 3.0) are more likely to be compatible with (everything on) Wii. USB thumb drives are very hit or miss.

Last edited by Exidous,

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Also, if you havent solved Neogeo yet, it needs a bios in a specific format -

Going with
http://unibios.free.fr/
is recommended

I'm currently not sure if renaming it to neogeo.zip (see: https://docs.libretro.com/library/fbneo/ )

Will work if it doesnt, get a neogeo.zip bios (conventional), and then supplement (the files from unibios, givng them the neogeo.zip (original) bios filenames.

Unibios has the advantage, that it has cheats and dipswitches baked into the bios files, so you can activate them in game based on bios, and not anything the emulator does. For Neogeo games this is especially valuable, as most of them have an arcade pedigree, and a difficulty level bordering on unfair. :)

Also I went the entire opposite route. For people that want 240p output out of their Wii for old games (which some TVs might not know how to handle natively, but which produced the best image to then be scaled by an OSSC or Framemeister (no interlaced flicker, acurate scanlines... )), you simply go with RA-HEXAECO ( https://old.reddit.com/r/WiiHacks/comments/g5b8rc/a_mod_of_retroarch_with_autoresolution_switching/ ) and call it a day. (Its a fork of the official retroarch port) But sadly it doesnt support anything but rgui, so no covers whatsoever... So I would have been interested in a frontend that can, but looking at wiiflow, thats too animation heavy for me... ;) (Id prefer something cleaner.)

Last edited by notimp,

locomia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you very much guys :yaysp: @notimp @Exidous @ber71 @JuanMena

Your tips and special hints ;) were very valuable! I put retroarch to work using the unibios neogeo.zip and rom converter (thanks @notimp !)

Today, for some reason I have two versions of retroarch, one has neogeo and neogeo VM as available cores, and the other one has fb_alpha_something_2012 as available core.. Both retroachs are 1.7.5 version but with different descriptions (actually one says 1.7.5/1.7.6) and both worked, so I won´t bother discovering if and wich one to delete, let´s see how they work with the next roms

I tested it with two good games KOF99 and MSLUG3 - In fact, my wife, my son and me just played and finished the game today after dinner - It ran smooth and the game is freaking awesome - frenetic shooter, probably the best game series in the 2d-shooter genre - now I am going to look for and convert more neo geo roms, and also install bases on retroarch to try MAME and CPS - I guess these guys are the coolest ones.. having issues or questions, I post them here. Once I have my box configured, I am able to post a selection pack for download

About snes9x and genplux GX, my boy is already choosing some games by himself, and today we played SPACE INVADERS for SG-1000, it was cool, it is pratically the same as the Atari 2600 I had. BTW, I will now look for PACMAN, he asked for it

I downloaded the wiiflow pack suggested by @Exidous but did not copy it to the SD card yet. Since it´s a big file, without roms and bioses, and containing a lot of consoles that I probably will not play, I re-thought my strategy, and - instead of putting a big and complex skeleton that I do not fully understand - I will prefer to keep it minimal: I will use the pack instructions, and the topic itself, and the internet, to learn, tweak stuff, step-by-step and make my own pack- containing a special selection of games to GC-MD-SNES-MAME-NEOGEO-CPS, plus my WII backups, and maybe some games for NES-MS-Atari/SG1000 - no more than this! So I´ll do the cover tweaking with FuzzyRename and everything will be simple and beatiful! - I only hope to finish this project before he goes to university, LOL:D

Two more quick questions:

1- For the applications that I mentioned above, wich controller will give better compatibity: Wii Classic Controller Pro or Gamecube controller?

2- Will Wii and wiiflow accept an SD card bigger than 128gb? For example: a 256gb one?

Best regards!

Exidous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will use the pack instructions, and the topic itself, and the internet, to learn, tweak stuff, step-by-step and make my own pack- containing a special selection of games to GC-MD-SNES-MAME-NEOGEO-CPS, plus my WII backups, and maybe some games for NES-MS-Atari/SG1000 - no more than this!
Yeah, I narrowed what I use down substantially from the full pack as well. It takes a while, and you're going to want to customize the source menu so unless you figure out how the configuration text files work, you'll need the GUI Source Menu Editor here https://gbatemp.net/threads/maxternals-wiiflow-plugins-and-java-apps.344802/

My recommendation is to add by subtraction here, don't try to truly build it yourself from source, figure out what the components of each desired system in the pack are and copy those over from the pack to your build. Most all of these plugins are from different coders so they don't have a unifying organizational principle. Fortunately in the pack, someone else already organized and configured them appropriately.

Regarding arcade games, compatibility is rather spotty but there is a compatibility list and filter for processing a complete romset into just those items that will play on Wii. https://gbatemp.net/threads/retroar...screen-resolution-configuration-files.538198/

Finally, Gamecube is launched from Wiiflow (without a plugin) via the Nintendont launcher, which is just a dol in your apps folder. https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/

2- Will Wii and wiiflow accept an SD card bigger than 128gb? For example: a 256gb one?
Yes. There is a 2GB limitation for initially hacking a Wii, but once its softmodded you can use any size (within the SDXC spec, I assume). I've heard of people using up through 512GB.

1- For the applications that I mentioned above, wich controller will give better compatibity: Wii Classic Controller Pro or Gamecube controller?
They're both compatible with what you listed. As to preference, Gamecube is rough with anything that had six buttons to start with (various arcade games, Sega Genesis), but I personally prefer it for all the other systems, and therefore am willing to have awkward combos to remember in arcade fighting games.

Reactions: RunningSnakes

JuanMena

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@locomia I'm happy to know that I was able to help you. Once again, I'm not an expert with Loaders, but do can tell you more about RetroArch.
So about your comment:
Today, for some reason I have two versions of retroarch, one has neogeo and neogeo VM as available cores, and the other one has fb_alpha_something_2012 as available core.. Both retroachs are 1.7.5 version but with different descriptions (actually one says 1.7.5/1.7.6) and both worked, so I won´t bother discovering if and wich one to delete, let´s see how they work with the next roms
RetroArch gets updated, but in reality RetroArch is not just 1 core.
I mean the following:
When you update Retroarch, in reality you update the Cores, not RetroArch per se.
So you can have many cores of different RetroArch versions.

I used to have in one RetroArch "version":
  • CPS ver. 1.7.5
  • CPS2 ver 1.7.5
  • CPS3 ver 0.3.6
  • SNES9X ver 1.8.5
  • NEOGEO ver 0.3.6
So it doesn't matter if you have two versions of different Cores.

Hint: The most updated stable version of Retroarch I've been able to load without problems is RetroArch 1.9.1
And you can find it here: https://wiibrew.org/wiki/RetroArch_Wii
Screenshot_20210703-004506~2.png

[Version 1.9.1 as today's date, but version might get updated in the future when you click the link]

If you go to the Official RetroArch site and download the NEWEST Wii Version, you'll get RetroArch 1.9.5
Nevertheless, it doesn't work at all. So I suggest you to update up to 1.9.1 which is the version I'm currently using without problems.

@locomia Have in mind that, you mustn't update the "Special" NeoGeo and CPS3 and MAME2003 cores from the Wiimpathy thread ( https://gbatemp.net/threads/large-neogeo-games-support-and-cps3-tests.493767/ )

My suggestion is to use a mix of Wiimpathy's cores for MAME2003, CPS3 and NEOGEO, and update all the other cores to 1.9.1, meaning NES, SNES, GENESIS, TURBOGRAFX, MAME2000, CPS1, CPS2, and others you might want to use.

ALSO!
  • Everytime you update RetroArch's cores, be sure to delete settings.cfg files! Otherwise your controllers might get funky/strange.
  • If RetroArch loads to a black screen, delete from your [apps] -> [retroarch] folders the file called boot.dol. And choose any other core you want and create a copy and rename it to boot.dol, for instance, SNES9X.dol renamed to boot.dol and RetroArch will always boot to SNES9X and you still can load other cores normally.
  • The best controller for RetroArch is GameCube controller.
  • EQUALLY IMPORTANT: When you load RetroArch, be sure to go to Settings-> Directories and set the routes for CORES, CONTENT LOADER, INPUT REMAPS and SAVES FOLDER. In the case of needing BIOS/CACHE files, be sure to set the routes to your BIOS and CACHE files files folder.
@locomia You mentioned you were able to play Metal Slug 3, which means that your Routes are alright, so do not change anything, just have in mind this information when you feel like RetroArch is not saving your game's progress, or if it can't load Cache files, Input Remaps or BIOS files.

NOTE: NeoGeo needs neogeo.zip files and you can use Gameboy emulators Bios files (Gameboy.bios / Gameboy_Color.bios / Gameboy_Advance.bios) to see the Initial Gameboy Starting screens.
For instance, everytime you load a GBA game, you'll see this:
tenor.gif

Last edited by JuanMena,

locomia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you very much guys for the help!

The "wiiflow project" will be in standby, for now I am focusing in putting retroarch to work for neogeo, cps and mame games

@JuanMena, you said not to change anything but I guess I finished up doing this unvolutarially... I downloaded the 1.9.1 retroarch as you suggested, copied files to retroarch-wii folder and renamed one of the dols to boot.dol, but then I started to have a lot of issues like: cores not appearing in th app (it says something like "no files found" when you go to select core), and a lot of strange folder issues, I tried to go in settings to choose right folders for cores but the folder navigator is somehow "broken", when you go into a folder, .i.e SD/apps, it gives again the contents of the actual folder, so you keep entering sd/apps/apps/apps.. Could not load a game too, bacause of the same problem, it did notactually enters any folder in the root of SD

Then I deleted everything: retroarch, retr50rch and neogeo-mod folders in root of SD, and retroarch-wii in apps folder, and re-installed the FBA_VM_R6 files but ,somehow, I am still having the folder navigation problem and cores not appearing.. It appears to be a simple issue, but I am lost, I totally lost my reference, what could I do now?

JuanMena

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thank you very much guys for the help!

The "wiiflow project" will be in standby, for now I am focusing in putting retroarch to work for neogeo, cps and mame games

@JuanMena, you said not to change anything but I guess I finished up doing this unvolutarially... I downloaded the 1.9.1 retroarch as you suggested, copied files to retroarch-wii folder and renamed one of the dols to boot.dol, but then I started to have a lot of issues like: cores not appearing in th app (it says something like "no files found" when you go to select core), and a lot of strange folder issues, I tried to go in settings to choose right folders for cores but the folder navigator is somehow "broken", when you go into a folder, .i.e SD/apps, it gives again the contents of the actual folder, so you keep entering sd/apps/apps/apps.. Could not load a game too, bacause of the same problem, it did notactually enters any folder in the root of SD

Then I deleted everything: retroarch, retr50rch and neogeo-mod folders in root of SD, and retroarch-wii in apps folder, and re-installed the FBA_VM_R6 files but ,somehow, I am still having the folder navigation problem and cores not appearing.. It appears to be a simple issue, but I am lost, I totally lost my reference, what could I do now?
Don't dispair. It happens. First of all, have in mind that RetroArch is not very begginer friendly, but it's quite easy once you know how to navigate.

The very first thing to do is to delete everything Retroarch Related.
Then, once again download the 1.9.1 ZIP I've linked before.

Let me know when you're done with that step! I will guide you through RetroArch settup!

@locomia you there buddy?

Reactions: locomia

locomia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am here, everything related to retroarch and neogeo-mod is deleted.
The ZIp retroach 1.9.1 is here - the folder organization in this zip is confuse, there´s no folder to put in sd root apparently
What I do now?

JuanMena

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I am here, everything related to retroarch and neogeo-mod is deleted.
The ZIp retroach 1.9.1 is here - the folder organization in this zip is confuse, there´s no folder to put in sd root apparently
What I do now?
Glad to know that.

SO!

First: Select the XML, ICON and BOOT.DOL files and place them in a folder called retroarch. Then, place that folder in the apps folder.

REMEMBER TO CHOOSE A RANDOM CORE AND RENAME IT TO boot.dol

It should look like this:
NOTICE THE ROUTE AND DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ALL THE OTHER FILES. THEY'RE CREATED THE FIRST TIME YOU BOOT RETROARCH

IF ALL THE OTHER FOLDERS ARE NOT CREATED WHEN YOU BOOT RETROARCH, THEY SHOULD BE PACKED IN THE ZIP FILE. THEN, JUST COPY PASTE THEM
Captura de pantalla (4).png

Let me know if you're able to load Retroarch on your Wii.

If YES, then, I'll guide you through Folder Setup and later, Route Setup.

Last edited by JuanMena,

locomia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, just did it. I had a doubt in this part:
First: Select the XML, ICON and BOOT.DOL files and place them in a folder called retroarch. Then, place that folder in the apps folder.
if these 3 files should go into a folder called retroarch in the root or inside apps, together with the other files

Anyway, I put everything (3 files + everything else) inside a folder called retroarch inside apps folder and renamed a custom dol to boot.dl. I did not copy anything to the root of SD card
Now the program is running but with the same problem above: In load core I get "No items found" and in load games I can´t navigate to the folder GAMES because it´s not working well, so I keep entering SD\GAMES\GAMES\GAMES... and I see the contents of root instead of the GAMES folder

What´s the next step?

Reactions: JuanMena

JuanMena

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, just did it. I had a doubt in this part:

if these 3 files should go into a folder called retroarch in the root or inside apps, together with the other files

Anyway, I put everything (3 files + everything else) inside a folder called retroarch inside apps folder and renamed a custom dol to boot.dl. I did not copy anything to the root of SD card
Now the program is running but with the same problem above: In load core I get "No items found" and in load games I can´t navigate to the folder GAMES because it´s not working well, so I keep entering SD\GAMES\GAMES\GAMES... and I see the contents of root instead of the GAMES folder

What´s the next step?

I'm writting you the Guide. Hold a bit more. I'm nearly finishing it.

Reactions: locomia

locomia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, sorry guys for raising this topic, but I am still on this same project...

from the time I opened it to now,I installed and learnt a lot how everything works (emulators, roms, folders, covers, retroarch cores, romcnv, fuzzyrename, , etc. etc. etc.) and I in fact have today installed and working in my wii: Genplus, Snes9x, Retroarch (neoGeo), ScummVM, OpenBOR, CPS1, CPS2, these ones are working 100% and I am working on putting others to work.

My "great wiiflow project" with everything loaded and cover for everything was stuck beacuse wiiflow wasn´t loading up, it was freezing. I´ve just solved this problem by replacing the HDD for a new one (topic here) , and now wiiflow is opening ok. I´ve installed the lite "naked" version, pointed it to the cover folder used by Usb Loader and it loaded and converted most wii and gc covers.

So now I have USB Loader GX, CFG usb loader Wiiflow using the same cover folder for wii and GC.

BUT, some GC covers are not appearing, they appear as a question mark instead.
USb-Loader GX and CFG laoder, in the other hand, shows all the covers.
I suspect that, when coverting the covers, the SD card became out of space to create the temporary files for covers
(I was using the old 16gb one and it was almost full at the time).

Now I moved everytthing to the new SD, so there´s plenty of space, I deleted the zero-sized cached covers in wiiflow folder, I tried to launch it again and again, and tried to download missing covers, but it says there´s no missing covers. I tried the button "download TDB", but it appears to freeze when "establishing connection", and after a time it gives network error.

I am pretty confident if I do a clean reinstall it will solve it, but I´m looking for something more practical, I am sure it´s not a big deal, any suggestions will be welcome. Once I put wiiflow 100% working, next phase is to bring my emulators and customize it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...