Hacking Wiiflow now crashing Red Steel 2

Wyld

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was playing my backup of red steel 2 because my disc drive is broken and the game worked fine until you turn on the cell tower the game went black and said reading disc... And waited for 20min still reading disc... So I turned the Wii turned back on and opened wiiflow and red steel 2 now crashes back to the Wii menu every time please help I really loved this game as a kid and wanted to replay it for nostagia

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, i can try to help if you are still experiencing problems, just need more info from you please.

Is Wiiflow Lite up to date (5.4.9)? Are you using SD, USB HDD, or USB Thumb to load your backup (.wbfs)? Also, is your soft-mod fairly current! Please post SysCheck...

Wyld

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm pretty new to this but wiiflow was the latest release from a week ago and I'm using a USB hdd and my soft mod was done a month ago and it was latest release then and for syscheck I don't know how to do that and I got red steel 2 working on CFG game loader but it still doesn't work in wiiflow

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are most likely up to date, did you use ModMii to soft-mod? I was thinking maybe a corrupt save file, but if it is loading/playing through CFG, i dont believe save is the issue. Try this please, launch Wiiflow, go into settings 1/5 page...

IOS = AUTO... is Default, change to 250. Try to load game. If it crashes, change to 249 and try to load.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Given that Kal Penn is in it makes it better to watch it's not a white castle trip this year
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Every Christmas movie: People don't believe in Santa, something heart warming makes them believe again for the show
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Scrooge.
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    It's like if Santa was God.
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    A slightly controversial take but still.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    It would be a good plot twist to have a Mr.Clause instead of a Mrs.clause
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Disney where you at
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    If you play by the Santa Clause rules, where you become Santa by killing the previous Santa...
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Santa Clause 27: Baked Alaska, Sarah Palin shoots Santa thinking he's an anarchocommunist burglar, and becomes the next Santa.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Santine.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    A Santa clause as president might make a good plot twist; countries are blowing each other up this Christmas and the president can't be found for an answer
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just drop bombs down chimneys instead of coal.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You've been very naughty this year, Saddam."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    My references are as outdated as I am.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "Joe ho ho, Merry Christmas! You've been a very bad tovarisch, little Vlad. And you know what bad little boys get for Christmas? DRONE STRIKE!
    Bi den!"
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Instead of cookies you get meth infused bricks of weed
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "What if Joe Rogen was santa."
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Turns out Germany's version of Santa back in the 40s didn't go that well
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You don't wanna know where his toys were made.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Camp #2 or #4?
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Or a Disney warehouse
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A Disney whorehouse.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Damn that's even worse
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Kumar becomes Santa now
    K3N1 @ K3N1: Kumar becomes Santa now