Wiiflow not showing games but usb gx loader is

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by lexcoupe2100, Oct 10, 2014.

1. lexcoupe2100
    OP

lexcoupe2100 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2014
    United States
    I am new to this whole modded wii, however i've been reading and reading to understand more. I bought a softmoded wii and came with few backuped games on a usb thumb drive, the drive is formated as FAT32 with about 4 games in sub folders. I purchased a 1T WD my passport drive so i can back up games as well. I did a partition and formated it with WBFS manager and loaded one game and it worked, then I loaded 3 more games same way and those did not show up on wiiflow however i can launch them from the usb gx loader which is what i used to get covers. Should my drive be FAT32 or WBFS? Seems like it does not make a differnce but I do want to know why games arent showing up. Thank you all

2. sliver123

sliver123 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 7, 2009
    Netherlands
    The Universe.
    Did you have updated to the latest Wiiflow version?

3. Sky Design

Sky Design Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2014
    United States
    California
    http://gbatemp.net/threads/game-is-already-in-wbfs-format.372908/

That will help you decide on keeping the wbfs in wbfs or using fat32 with wbfs. Anyway make sure you choose the correct device in settings. There is also a function I think called refresh/update list? It refreshes your device and adds new games to WiiFlow. I like GX more than Flow but personal preference.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice