Wiiflow loader for use with Crap by WiiCrazy

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by MrGreg, Jun 29, 2010.

Jun 29, 2010
  1. MrGreg
    OP

Newcomer MrGreg Member

United States
    R-win and Mugotu,

Thanks for all your hard work on Wiiflow. You guys are doing one hell of a job with this app. I am hoping that you will consider writing a forwarder dol for Crap written by WiiCrazy. It seems that the other USB Loaders have a forwarder dol for use with Crap but none for Wiiflow. I think one is really needed.

I sent a PM to Narolez asking him if he would consider this task but he did not respond. He wrote the official forwarder for Wiiflow. He also wrote a loader dol for Crap for Configurable USB. So I figured that he would be the perfect person for this task. Maybe he is to busy or does not want to do this.

I know you guys are really busy working on Wiiflow but is there any way that you could squeeze this in? I would greatly appreciate it and believe that many would use it. If you can not take this on then could you contact Narolez and ask him? Maybe if you guys ask he might consider doing this. I have already spoken with WiiCrazy and he suggested that I contact you guys. Thanks for all you have done with Wiiflow...

2. Riicky

Member Riicky GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    y not use Loadstructor? It works with Wiiflow

3. MrGreg
    OP

Newcomer MrGreg Member

United States
    Riicky,

Loadstructor does not work with Wiiflow because there is no loader dol for Wiiflow. You can use cLoader for the loader dol but your games must be stored on a WBFS partition. I have my games on a FAT32 partition. cLoader is a standalone usb loader that does not require Wiiflow, GX Loader, Configurable usb loader, etc. The developer of Loadstructor/cLoader is gone and the code is now open source. That would be another alternative to modify cLoader to support games on FAT/NTFS but I do not know how to do this. I have tried to get someone to modify cLoader but can not find anyone. If a loader dol is created for Wiiflow, then it can be added to both Crap and Loadstructor.

4. kokogray

Newcomer kokogray Newbie

United States
    Very Thanks first.

I installed latest and launching Configurable Loader.
    but I have problem that show question marks instead of all characters except some english menu.

so How can I do after ??

I'm Korean.