Wiiflow HELPPPPP. PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by bonay187, Jan 15, 2012.

Jan 15, 2012

Wiiflow HELPPPPP. PLEASE! by bonay187 at 5:37 PM (730 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. bonay187
    OP

Newcomer bonay187 Newbie

United States
    I have wiiflow 1.1 as a system channel. I have been searching for 2 days trying to figure out how to update it to 2.2. Its been about a year and a half since I got the original wiiflow channel on here and for the life of me cant figure out how to do it again. These guides say to "just replace" the boot.dol. How the hell do you do that? That file isnt on my sd card. Wiiflow wiki isnt making sense to me either. I tried to use the wad installer with updated wad fils but when I go to the channel it still says 1.1. I appreciate any and all help, even if you can just point me to a great tutorial.

2. spayrosam

Member spayrosam GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Tunisia
    1- Uninstal Wiiflow 1.1 Wad-manager / Any title deleter
    2- Download forwarders http://www.wiiflowiki.com/Wiiflow/forwarders
    3- install your new forwarders
    4- Do you want nand-emulation?
    If yes: http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-faqs-guides-tutorials-only/96247-guide-wiiflow-nand-emulation-guide.html
    ;)

3. shortz1994

Member shortz1994 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    open your sd card to "apps" you'll find wiiflow there,along with the dol. rename that dol to what ever you want. download the new dol. once you have the file unzip(if you need to). the dol will be names the rev, you downloaded,move that file over to your sd card,an rename the dol.(to boot). once thats done go bake one page to the root of sd card, you'll see a wiiflow folder, save/copy that folder.(just rename the copy ). erase(delete) all the config files. start wiiflow from homebrew. imop v155-185 are the most stable.if you have channels for the games on hd. if not the newest v is good. if your this behind in your hacks, you might want to update using mod mii. don't use any title deleter, just redo your channel with your wad manager(upload the new one). use your wii setting, to erase the old one.