Hacking Wiiflow has stolen my soul.....

deathgun12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys!

I've spent about a week doing some troubleshooting and i'm at my wits end...
I'm very new to softmodding #Newbie.. But I have Snes9x working, Wii64, and Nintendont for GC Games.
I followed walkthroughs as closely as possible and have WiiFlow and the channel installer opening just fine.
The games show up no problem using ISO's or WBFS but when I open them they black screen or return to the Wii Menu.
I have d2x v10 beta52 installed IOS 247,248,249,250, tried the force cios on each of them, changed the usb port and path manager for games..
the Wiiflow version is 4.2.1, I tried downgrading to 4.1.3 and same effects applied. My SD card is FAT32, my USB I've formatted multiple times into,
ExFAT,FAT32,NTFS, and WBFS I really don't know why it's returning to the WiiMenu after trying to load a game. If i'm missing any necessary info lemme know and i'll fill it in!

Thanks In Advance Guys!

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Use Fat32 format
copy your wii games to /wbfs folder they should be in wbfs format too
update wiiflow to latest mastermod 1054 or 1076 (links in my sig)
If you want all in one pack for all games and emulators then download my wiiflow masterpiece pack

post your syscheck just to make sure you didn't miss anything important during softmodding

Reactions: deathgun12

deathgun12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Use Fat32 format
copy your wii games to /wbfs folder they should be in wbfs format too
update wiiflow to latest mastermod 1054 or 1076 (links in my sig)
If you want all in one pack for all games and emulators then download my wiiflow masterpiece pack

post your syscheck just to make sure you didn't miss anything important during softmodding

Dear god, Thank you for sending me AbdallahTerro.
Sorry for the late reply, after I posted this on Monday, I legit got rushed to hospital and had my Gallbladder out the next night on Tuesday night.
After some agonizing pain and to come back to this it was fantastic! I have 2 different cards, 1 FAT32 1 NTFS and thanks to you they BOTH WORK!!
But the wbfs files didn't work strangely, I had to put them back as ISO and they are working fine with no delay or crashes! You my friend need a good blowjob... Best wishes buddy!

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo