Wiiflow exports tiny game .wbfs and USB Loader GX failed to initialize hard drive

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by MrKnytt, Jun 22, 2018.

1. MrKnytt
    OP

MrKnytt Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2017
    Canada
    The title pretty much says it all. I've updated my Wii to 4.3U, and I have now no way to put Wii .wbfs games on a hard drive. I've tried everything outside simply formatting my Wii entirely, simply because I've got some nostalgic saved on there I don't necessarily want to lose or mess with. I really only want to do this because I want to do a shitty Ratatouille video for YouTube, but I don't want the actual quality of the video to be elgato garbage. I wouldn't consider myself a noob, but I'm not an expert to be sure. I've done the whole cios thing twice, have tried multiple versions of both apps, reinstalled Homebrew browser. Again, the only thing left to try is to go back to an older version of the OS by formatting or something. If anyone can help me out here I would greatly appreciate it.

2. MrKnytt
    OP

MrKnytt Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 29, 2017
    Canada
    Oh, can't believe I forgot to mention, the wbfs files that get made we're around 4mb large, and somehow I got Wiiflow to compress them more to 2mb, so whatever the hell I did recently made it worse. Please let me know if anyone else has had this issue before.