WiiFlow crashes when downloading covers

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by McHaggis, Sep 11, 2010.

1. McHaggis
    OP

McHaggis Fackin' Troller

Oct 24, 2008
    Today I took a big step - I backed up my hard drive, formatted it to FAT32 and copied all my homebrew over. Up until now I'd been using WBFS with no problems, but I was sharing my only SD card with my gf's camera.

Although I'd backed everything up to make it easier, there's a couple of new games I have that I hadn't ripped yet. I managed to solve a problem where I couldn't install my games from discs by changing the wiiflow.ini file manually. Unfortunately, I'm unable to download the covers for them - WiiFlow gets no further than the following stage:
    If I try to click "Cancel" the message switches to "Cancelling..." forever instead. I can still move the cursor around, but I can't reset or switch the power off with the Wii remote - I can only hold the power in on the Wii to force it to switch off. Has anyone else had this problem, or knows of a solution?

[EDIT] It won't boot games either. They show up just fine, but when I click to play them I get the error "Disc_SetUSB failed". Please help! :'(

Thanks,

McH

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice