WiiFlow covers wont save to SD card

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by rcadefan, Mar 21, 2010.

Mar 21, 2010
  1. rcadefan
    OP

Newcomer rcadefan Member

United States
    I am having a headache with my WiiFlow trying to properly display the covers for the games on my HD.

I am using a Duracell 4gb card - i have downloaded the covers and they do show up - until i turn the Wii off then thay are one again. Although they are still in the covers directory. They will not show up in the loader page.

Any ideas how i can fix this?

Appreciate it

2. Yod4z

Member Yod4z GBAtemp Regular

France
    look inside the wiiflow.ini. You can set where the images are stored (USB or SD). What version you are using?

3. rcadefan
    OP

Newcomer rcadefan Member

United States
    I am using version 1.1, the files are actually on the card - they worked fine for a while now they are not showing up again.

I am wondering if i should just go ahead and re-format the HD with a FAT partition and put the WiiFlow there.
    I had this same problem last week on the same Wii and re-loaded all the covers. Deleted the wiiflow.ini file to start fresh and everything was fine. Now the files don't load again. That's why i thought it may be the Duracell SD Card not being compatible. Although other .WAD files load perfectly fine off the SD Card menu.

ARGH!