OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi everybody

i have an issue with game covers in wiiflow 2.2 on a wii 4.3

everything went fine for a while, covers were downloaded & converted to WFC files properly.

then I added the Lego Star Wars Complete Saga backup on USB and clicked on "download missing covers"

after download succeeded, the cover for the backup was corrupt, so I tried to launch download for all backups, and they all went corrupt, as on this picture here :

http://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/issues/detail?id=107

i tried to empty the folders wiiflow/cache and wiiflow/boxcovers and retry, and same thing again

the PNG files in boxcovers are fine, but the 3D covers created by wiiflow are corrupt now !

I didnt update wiiflow or anything, nothing should have changed I think ....

would anyone have an idea or solution please ?

thanks !

wiimanofthenorth

Trophies
XP
Country
If your covers are on your USB drive, try setting things up so they work from a SD card.
Reading from the same link you gave, seems to be the thing that has been a work around in the past!

xitalisk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey i have been getting noware trying to get my covers to work and i neeeeeed help plz i have tryied 3 differant loader and still no luck currently im with cfg the only time i got any covers to work was wen i downloaded a file like RMCE01.wfc from a website and replaced it with the one i had in wiiflow and the cover would show so my best bet is wiiflow is corrupting its own .wfc as its creating them

as for cfg as i said ive gotten noware with the covers i have done a debug i will post it here if it would help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: