Hacking Wiiflow Channel Covers..quick question

Riicky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Im using the latest wiiflow and its great,loading the installed channels from the Wii's nand works like a charm. All the oovers load up for each channel (Forecast,Internet,Mii etc.) but the only one that doesn't, is the HBC. Specifically the latest HBC with the new Title ID.

Just wondering if anybody had any success having a HQ cover load for the new HBC ID? If so, what did you rename the PNG? thanks

Riicky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
corenting said:
use wiiflow r120 or higher it will work with JODI.PNG

I'm using r92 (the latest on the google.code page) and I even upgraded via online on the wii, and it still doesn't work..i'll fiddle around with it more, but thanks for the input
smile.gif

Edit: just seen that r120 and higher are only available on IRC , or svn checkout

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Riicky said:
corenting said:
use wiiflow r120 or higher it will work with JODI.PNG

I'm using r92 (the latest on the google.code page) and I even upgraded via online on the wii, and it still doesn't work..i'll fiddle around with it more, but thanks for the input
smile.gif

Edit: just seen that r120 and higher are only available on IRC , or svn checkout

What cIOS do you want it for?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think a raspberry pi zero could power a SNES cart emulator thing hmmm