Wiiflow and wii sports resort

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by zoragon, Sep 27, 2009.

Sep 27, 2009

Wiiflow and wii sports resort by zoragon at 10:02 PM (9,404 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. zoragon
    OP

Newcomer zoragon Member

Canada
    for some dumb reason i can't play wii sports resort with wiiflow but it works fine with usb loader gx with the same settings im not 4.0 and with cios rev 14 can somone tell me what i have to do to make it work because i want to get rid of usb loader gx all my other games work perfectly except this one

2. slicer74

Member slicer74 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Have u do the same setup, watch the video first, etc...

3. dsfanatic5

Member dsfanatic5 Team ICO Freak

United States
    Explain your symptoms please. Does the game launch to a black screen, while the wiimote disconnects? If so, this is a known bug with WiiFlow that is currently being worked on. Or does the game launch, but freeze at a different spot?

Try revision 1C in the WiiFlow thread. You could also delete the titles.ini from the wiiflow folder located at the root of your SD/USB. Maybe try deleting the wiiflow.ini as well, and start with the default settings. Wii Sports Resort works fine for me, and I'm one of the people experiencing the most bugs.

4. geedub

Member geedub GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    try what dsfanatic5 suggests and tell us more info , ive never experienced any problems with this game

5. mark.m.moran

Member mark.m.moran GBAtemp Regular

Ireland
    Hi guys,
    I have downloaded Wii Sports Resort. There is an ISO and a DOL folder with RZTE.dol in it. I know that I burn the ISO using ImgBurn but where does the DOL folder go with the RZTE.dol file in it?

I would like to use Wi Sports Resort with the Wii Flow USB loader if possible.

I also have NeoGamma installed.

Cheers,
    M

6. wii-4ever

Newcomer wii-4ever Member

United States
    well that happen to me.
    so what i did is i press on the game like usually don't press play
    but go to the setting of the game and pres the setting and move in the options till u get the option to change the iso
    play around with the iso(249/250 etc) until u get the right one and in some point it will play for me i didnt have a problem with wii sport resort
    but the it help me play mario kart
    G.l [​IMG]