XP
Country
Reactions: MassiveRican

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok just tested out your latest 1076 mod u posted yesterday, unfortunately I'm still unable to change any settings on page 5 & 6, sound and screen settings stay budged to numbers I set on Airline38's mod07 dol. I can try a clean ini out if you'd like.

I also tested it out with Nintendont, if I set Wii U display 4:3/DM Screenshot to on then all is well, however if the widescreen patch is turned on it ignores the Wii U display 4:3 option and the image is always stretched/widescreen regardless if it's on or off.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Ok just tested out your latest 1076 mod u posted yesterday, unfortunately I'm still unable to change any settings on page 5 & 6, sound and screen settings stay budged to numbers I set on Airline38's mod07 dol. I can try a clean ini out if you'd like.

I also tested it out with Nintendont, if I set Wii U display 4:3/DM Screenshot to on then all is well, however if the widescreen patch is turned on it ignores the Wii U display 4:3 option and the image is always stretched/widescreen regardless if it's on or off.
this is really weird cause the mod was based on airline's patch and I didn't touch anything related to sound and screen settings :wtf:
even weirder changing those settings work here just fine :wtf:,
I'll double check tonight too

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country
Yea I think when I tried it on a Wii it worked, give me a minute and I'll double check.

EDIT: Nope nvm, tried it on my Wii and the same results... can't change settings just for those 2 pages. So weird.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
more optimization for 1076 mod and 1054 mastermod too:
*Nintendont is default loader
*GC mode always enabled
*MC Emu on by default
*B to source on by default
*Fixed A button not pressing in sound and video adjustment settings pages in both dols - this bug was only affecting wiimotes not DS3! but whatever

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country
Hard at work all day I see, sorry I haven't been around too much to test today, I recently moved into a new apt and been busy as hell fixing stuff, organizing and putting things away. I'll be testing some more tonight to have some fun. Thanks for all the fixes though seriously.

EDIT: Will you be removing the Triforce Plugin via DML booter now that Nintendont has all 4 Triforce games working? It might be beneficial to leave it in for a little longer cuz the Triforce plugin has card support right?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
<snip>Will you be removing the Triforce Plugin via DML booter now that Nintendont has all 4 Triforce games working? It might be beneficial to leave it in for a little longer cuz the Triforce plugin has card support right?
I would like to add D-rex's WUM and the only available slot is Triforce, this would require 1 extra emuflow
also it needs to be tested in both 4:3 and 16:9 since the flows are widescreen dependant.
So it will take some time to test everything out.
Unless I find another obsolete plugin then I'll keep the triforce

For now I plan to fix the update system again since it has been down for ages and redirect it to latest 1076 mod since the update website is also down

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country
more optimization for 1076 mod and 1054 mastermod too:
*Nintendont is default loader
*GC mode always enabled
*MC Emu on by default
*B to source on by default
*Fixed A button not pressing in sound and video adjustment settings pages in both dols - this bug was only affecting wiimotes not DS3! but whatever
Do you have a dol uploaded I can try out for this? I don't see a link anywhere just wondering if your releasing it later after a few more optimizations you want to do.

EDIT: Liking the new changes Abz, it makes more sense with your pack to have "B to Source" on by default as well as Nintendont being the default loader, everything is real nice on the list making for a smoother less configuration type of install and play.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Do you have a dol uploaded I can try out for this? I don't see a link anywhere just wondering if your releasing it later after a few more optimizations you want to do.

EDIT: Liking the new changes Abz, it makes more sense with your pack to have "B to Source" on by default as well as Nintendont being the default loader, everything is real nice on the list making for a smoother less configuration type of install and play.
That's the point :P
the links in my sig are always the latest dols "WiiFlow-MMod(1076-Mod) "
in case the sig is not showing here you go:
1054: http://copy.com/vRN3HgFVyk9u7YuB/Public/wiiflow_mastermod_wiiuwide.7z
1076: http://copy.com/vRN3HgFVyk9u7YuB/Public/wiiflow_1076_mod_wiiuwide.7z

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok finally got a chance to try out your latest dol this morning, everything is working like a charm so far, much prefer that Wii U widescreen is now off by default and I can choose to turn it on. Both settings on page 5/6 are now changing. Plus in the settings I like Wii U Widescreeen/DM Screenshot feature over Wii U 4:3 Display lol. All in all nice job man really enjoying the mastermod. I'll check out how the private server option works out later. D-Rex was saying it didn't work.

Question, in wiiflow.ini I went ahead and put USB_HID=Yes but it still showed off in GC games individual settings, shouldn't it show on?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
<snip>Question, in wiiflow.ini I went ahead and put USB_HID=Yes but it still showed off in GC games individual settings, shouldn't it show on?

I didn't check this for 1076 mod yet but it should work in 1054
Getting closer to fixing "online update", when it's done I'll release 2 updated dols
from there on, we'll be able to update the 2 dols online separately

thanks for taking the time to test and report, hopefully my next dol will have USB_HID fixed too

Reactions: ReyMC

MassiveRican

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweet updating via the app itself would be so ideal and a big timesaver for me, I have a 2TB HDD that requires to be plugged in (pain in the ass), got it cuz it was compatible with DM at the time and there are still games that run better on DM than Nintendont via the Wii of course.

I'm testing the private server option next too if it doesn't work at all then I'll let Airline38 know, or maybe there's something were missing to make it work. Right now my daughter has her hands on the Wii U I'll let her play around with it some more then jump up on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol