AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
How do I get wiiflow to not separate my wii and gc games? I would like to be able to see all of my games without switching sources. I just installed the mastermod yesterday so I am still pretty new to wiiflow.
enable multisource in settings then go to source and select both using "B"

SoulSpawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HI all. I'm new with wiiflow plugins and I'd like to know if there is a way to duplicate a plugin. For example I'd like to duplicate the CPS1 plugin from retroarch, so it uses a different rompath and a different wiimote config file (for 6 button fighting games). I have it this way on retroarch.

I've tried to duplicate it but didn't work (I have no idea how to do it). Any help from the masters?

ReyMC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This mod is great, but I have a little problem, I cant adjust any volume. How can I solve it? Also wanna know if the rumble can be deactivated in the loader.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
HI all. I'm new with wiiflow plugins and I'd like to know if there is a way to duplicate a plugin. For example I'd like to duplicate the CPS1 plugin from retroarch, so it uses a different rompath and a different wiimote config file (for 6 button fighting games). I have it this way on retroarch.

I've tried to duplicate it but didn't work (I have no idea how to do it). Any help from the masters?
To duplicate a plugin you need to duplicate the ini file in wiiflow/plugins folder using the new rompath
This will make it appear in plugin selection in the settings
Ofc you need a unique magic number
You can use this number to make a new source menu entry. Custom missing cover and what not

This mod is great, but I have a little problem, I cant adjust any volume. How can I solve it? Also wanna know if the rumble can be deactivated in the loader.
No idea about sound issue
To disable rumble you have to comment it in menu input or system.cpp
Does the sound work in official dol?

ReyMC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The sound works fine in both dols (official and mod).
I meant i can't adjust the last two pages in the loader settings, the volume or the TV image size (width and height) by clicking the arrows.
This work in the official dol, but I don't use it because it returns to the wii menu.

Serfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, sound options are stuck at 255 for all, but you can change it from within wiiflow.ini in /apps/wiiflow.

Rumble can be disabled from the same .ini -- just search "rumble" and then disable it.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually I noticed this too but I thought it had something to do with the Wii U cuz I think it worked on the Wii properly.

EDIT: With Airline38's mod on the Wii U I can still change both the volume and size of the screen, with your mastermod AbdallahTerro I cannot, so something is going on there. I haven't had a chance to check out the memory card size issue just yet but I'll post about it soon as I can, I'm tired as hell and quitting for the night.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Actually I noticed this too but I thought it had something to do with the Wii U cuz I think it worked on the Wii properly.

EDIT: With Airline38's mod on the Wii U I can still change both the volume and size of the screen, with your mastermod AbdallahTerro I cannot, so something is going on there. I haven't had a chance to check out the memory card size issue just yet but I'll post about it soon as I can, I'm tired as hell and quitting for the night.
I tested 1054 and they both work fine in default and carbonik Abz!
are you both on 1076-mod?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Finished updating 1076-mod

709mc3.jpg

changelog:
* based on Airline's mod07 so it has all nintendont options including deflicker and wii private server
* Added Ds3 sixaxis support
* Fixed buttons position (server on page 5) - page 4 back to normal
* This will make it more theming friendly
* also removed nintendont info from home screen (not needed and ruins themes)

updated carbonik abz for new stuff (still backward compatible too)
update ini only
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k03utsund6mu8jt/Carbonik Abz.ini?dl=0

light version
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8p94hfizyityy36/Carbonik_Abz_Light.7z?dl=0

full version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lhw1rqwomnbbpq3/Carbonik Abz Theme for WiiFlow 4.2.1 r1033+.7z?dl=0

sourceflow addon:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c820ytecn...2.1 r1033+ - SourceFlow Addon Updated.7z?dl=0

dol: same ... 1076 in my sig
source patch: attached

will add private server only to 1054 later

please test and report any bugs

Attachments

• WiiFLOW1076mod_server.rar
    12.5 KB · Views: 127

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Updated info about difference between 1054 and 1076 mods:

What's the difference between versions 1054-based and 1076 and which one I need to use?

1076-mod and 1054-base-mastermod both have WiiUPro, PS3-DS3, Latest nintendont (HID, MC Emu Multi...) and ability to play Wii, GC, Emulators and Wiiware
1076-mod has fixed trailer support with soundtracks, also has Nintendont Deflicker option and Wii Private server support
1054-base-matermod has more stability when it comes to launching games in general (Wii and Wiiware mainly)

Default option for NMM or MC-Emu can be changed in \apps\wiiflow\wiiflow.ini
Under [DML] section just add or edit / dml_nmm=0 for disabled / dml_nmm=1 for enabled / dml_nmm=2 for Multisave

Default option for HID can be changed in \apps\wiiflow\wiiflow.ini
under [DML] section just add or edit / usb_hid=no for disabled / usb_hid=yes for enabled

So in short 1076-mod is recommended only for trailer and wii games private servers users
1054-mastermod for all other users

1054-mastermod is the default dol in the masterpack now,
Wiiflow-1076-mod is available in "_Alternate Stuff" folder

P.S>Big pack still has the old 1076 mod will updatre later when I add new scummvm and wiiflow book reader/manual plugin

Reactions: MassiveRican

ModdingBird

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am on 1075 and trying to go back to 1054 but games wont load for me anymore in 1054 !?!
Do I simply replace the .dol file or do I need to do something more ?

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweet looking forward to the big pack, I just always re-d/load the whole thing whenever I see you update. Usually you've updated a few times anyway by the time I re/d-load so it's always worth it.

@AbdallahTerrocould you make it so that the default memory card size for 1054 mastermod in Nintendont saves is also 2mb?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Sweet looking forward to the big pack, I just always re-d/load the whole thing whenever I see you update. Usually you've updated a few times anyway by the time I re/d-load so it's always worth it.

@AbdallahTerrocould you make it so that the default memory card size for 1054 mastermod in Nintendont saves is also 2mb?
yes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?