Wiiflow 2 questions: Odyssey2 and Game Cube

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by soniccomcisbr, Dec 16, 2015.

1. soniccomcisbr
    OP

soniccomcisbr GBAtemp Fan

Jul 27, 2014
    Brazil
    Fortaleza, Brazil
    I am starting to organize my Wiiflow(mastermod), but I have two questions:

1. 02em plugin have a really bad sound emulation(the standalone is not good enough but is better then this) Anyone have a updated version, at least with the same quality of the standalone emulator?

2. Nintendont is a mod version (Mastermod Nintendont) but I see we have a very recent update of the Nintendont. The Mastermod have a beaultiful dark theme, but i like to know if must change to the most recent update.

Thank you

[​IMG]

2. Wiimpathy

Wiimpathy GBAtemp Fan

Mar 3, 2010
    France
    No, there's no updated o2em plugin. The standalone o2em's author never released his source code.:angry: I had to make another quick port from scratch. So, yeah the sound isn't so good(honestly for 2 bips bips, it's not the end of the world).
    You have to wait for an official o2em retroarch maybe. I've just compiled the core, you can't start most games since they need a keyboard. So, right now it's a bit useless.

3. soniccomcisbr
    OP

Jul 27, 2014
    Brazil
    Fortaleza, Brazil
    Well I tried something: I changed the wiiflow plugin for the standalone on wiiflow plugins folder. The game dont starts (goes to standart emulator menu) but at least it dont crash, so, basically, I have to select the game two times.

ANOTHER QUESTION: when I exit any emulator plugin, the system freeze in a black screen, even if I select back to homebrew channel or back to system menu on confuguration. Any tip about what I must do here?

Last edited by soniccomcisbr, Dec 16, 2015
  4. Wiimpathy

Wiimpathy GBAtemp Fan

Mar 3, 2010
    France
    Facepalm... yes, plugins are meant to launch games directly when the standalone can't. Most of the time, it's not made magically, someone has to modify the emulator's code.

Have you installed the hidden wiiflow channel? If not install the WiiFlowLoaderChannel v2 - WIIH.wad

5. soniccomcisbr
    OP

Jul 27, 2014
    Brazil
    Fortaleza, Brazil
    Oh, I was using only the homebrewchanell boot