The Noob :(
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Haha, so my Wii's blue light was goin' nuts today. Little did I realize it was just a DVD still in the tray that was making it do that. But it got me thinking about auto updates and such, and now I'm curious. Which of you guys keep your Wiiconnect24 on with version 3.4? I keep it on all the time myself, though I'm not sure if that is safe or not, considering the fact auto-updating is stated in the ToS.

I know topics like this are a dime a dozen, but hey. They are mostly for 3.3 users
tongue.gif

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
too be honest i leave it on 24/7

I have 3.4e and update everytime theres an update, i can still use HBC and still install wads after a bit of a ticker installing IOS16 then CIOS again.................but i have little to no problems with games since im on highest FW

Auto updates don't phase me, there will always be a way around patches

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
The auto-update is only in their ToS but there's no code to auto update in 3.4. Some people cheched and there is no auto update what so ever

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i don't use it because the wii will get very warm in standby mode this way
but thanks to preloader, i can still keep it turned on in settings, so weather&news channel are working, but when i power off, it will really power off instead of standby
edit: fw3.2 though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt