science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WiiApple
v0.0.1
WiiApple is an Apple II emulator for the Wii based on the AppleWin/LinApple. You must have a USB keyboard to be able to use this application.

WiiAppleIcon.png

Important Keys said:
* F1 for help
* F2 to start emulation (restart apple II)
* F3/F4 to change disk image
* F9 to change color scheme
* F10 to exit emulation (or use the home button on Wiimoe)

download.gif
 Download
icon11.gif
 More Info
discuss.png
Discuss

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
heh emulation beats the hell out of the old hardware. i remember i borrowed an apple IIgs from my brother when I was a kid and we had to get the floppy drive repaired. it cost like $75 or some crazyness. and eventually I broke it again just by trying to get some spy game to work. kinda cool that you can use the wii as an apple II now lol. probably puts most of its shovelware to shame.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
=O My old apple 2 crapped out on itself when it got a virus before the internet was invented!
Memories of installing math blaster with 4 floppy discs and learning my division at first or second grade

...*memories*
...wait. those are bad memories. I got my N64 like what, 2-3 years later? Those were good memories. Mario kickin' ass and collecting motherfuckin' stars.

haohmaru6

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dont know how this guy read my mind, but I'm grateful for it! Yes indeed I was just thinking it would be so great if the Wii had an Apple II emulator, and lo and behold. Thank you science! As soon as I get a USB keyboard this program gets a sacred spot on my Wii's SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo