OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.mightymo.net
XP
Country
United States
wii7800 is working fine when on an SD. When I have it on my HD, the program loads, but it doesn't find any roms. I did not make any changes at all when moving between SD and HD. Any ideas?

sabandellos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wii7800 is working fine when on an SD. When I have it on my HD, the program loads, but it doesn't find any roms. I did not make any changes at all when moving between SD and HD. Any ideas?
Fuse (Sinclair / Spectrum emulator http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Fuse ) has exactly the same problem. I would like to use it again with my new configuration (just usb hd, and without SD).

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
It's because it tries to return to HBC by using exit() but this does not work anymore with current libogc.
This emu is quite outdated anyway and hasn't been updated for ages, I would rather use Mednafen if I were you, much more features and compatibility

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Strange, I don't know where I got this from, it indeed works.
Anyway I don't see what cause the problem then, still suspecting the use of some oudated method :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1