Hacking Wii64 on Wii U kicks me out.

Nyx104

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey guys! So I installed the Wii64 Channel on my Wii you. When I load the roms they look fantastic, speed is great, some very minor, tolerable issues.

Problem is after some random time, it goes really fast to the Wii64 menu and then my gamepad goes black, as well as the console.

Any ideas on how to fix this>?

Nyx104

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
FIXED... kinda!

So, I read somewhere that injects work better than emulators, so I did this:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/64inject-definitive-n64-wii-u-virtual-console-injector.535520/

The instructions could be a little more newbi-friendly. Some things are hard for newcomers like myself to understand, but in the end, it is doable with a lot of patience (from newcomers, after the first successful time, it is pretty easy and quick)

To sum it up:

The error described above could not be fixed, so I changed strategies and made an inject instead.

The inject works way better than the emulator, in every possible aspect, but it is more complicated to do it.

If you try it here is a small explanation that could have helped me: What you are going to do is use an official N64 game adapted to the Wii U (F-Zero X worked best for me) and override it with the n64 game you want to play. Again, the instructions could be more specific for noobs like myself, but with patience, it can be done.

Good luck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse