Wii64 Help

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Cosmic M, Aug 25, 2010.

Aug 25, 2010

Wii64 Help by Cosmic M at 3:16 PM (1,389 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Cosmic M
    OP

Newcomer Cosmic M Newbie

United States
    hey all, just downloaded wii64 and put it on my SD card, me and my roomates want to get some classic mario party going. Anyway, I downloaded a wad with the channel on it, and it gives the error message ret = -2011 when its installing the ticket.

Is there anything I can do about this, or should I try to access wii64 some other way?

Thanks in advance!

2. FIX94

Global Moderator FIX94 Global Moderator

Germany
    Why you don't start wii64 with the homebrew channel?

3. GolfDude

Member GolfDude GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    as a heads up for mario party games, they do not emulate perfectly yet, theres some speed issues and graphic hiccups as you try to play and some minigames are unplayable for random reasons..

4. Cosmic M
    OP

Newcomer Cosmic M Newbie

United States
    I stupidly got rid of my homebrew channel a little while ago, and i have no clue why. I think I better get that back before i do anything else.

5. Cosmic M
    OP

Newcomer Cosmic M Newbie

United States
    Got it through the smash stack, you are right about the graphical hiccups in Mario Party, kinda lame but whatever. Is there a current compaitibility list floating around anywhere? All I found was this, http://emulatemii.com/wii64/compatList/M.html#149

Thanks!

6. mightymuffy

Member mightymuffy fatbaldpieeater

United Kingdom
    FTR using FB Textures on 1.1 seemed to improve the Mario Party games quite a lot... I honestly can't say I played much of any, but Mario Party 2 for instance seemed a lot smoother using FB Textures than an injected VC wad I found, and was generally very playable.... as I say though, can't say I tried out every minigame....