Wii64 (and Rice) won't make saves, but Not64 does

Sowden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. So just as the title says. I can run games like Perfect Dark and Goldeneye, make a save or complete a level, reset the ROM and it's all there. But when I quit it and come back, the save is gone. I don't think it's a memory pak problem because Goldeneye saves it's data to the battery on the inside, and I don't think Wii64 is doing that. But I try that process on Not64 and it retains my save. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks guys.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it would be difficult to fix this issue, I'd imagine, because rice is closed source. however, sometimes you can do it with ppc.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey guys. So just as the title says. I can run games like Perfect Dark and Goldeneye, make a save or complete a level, reset the ROM and it's all there. But when I quit it and come back, the save is gone. I don't think it's a memory pak problem because Goldeneye saves it's data to the battery on the inside, and I don't think Wii64 is doing that. But I try that process on Not64 and it retains my save. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks guys.
do you have a saves folder in sd:wii64/saves?

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: