Wii #XXXX - Zero Gesshoku no Kamen (NUKED) (Japan)

lagman

I wish I was green.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Who's gonna explain lagman why everybody knows what this is but him?
tongue.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Knolli said:
lagman said:
Who's gonna explain lagman why everybody knows what this is but him?
tongue.gif

Have you ever heard of Fatal Frame aka Project Zero?
wink.gif

ohmy.gif
I thought this was some anime game, oh please!, be an awesome game.

QUOTE(iag25 @ Jul 29 2008, 10:37 AM)
How does Nuked games work, and how do I make it into an iso dvd ?

Exactly the same as any other release, you burn the ISO -patch it if you need to- and voila.

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mousan said:
playable without any knowledge of samurai language
ph34r.gif
???

I'd say nope. Gonna have to wait for the US release. The FF series has always been story driven with oodles of text and puzzles.. keys, locked doors etc. From what I've played so far the controls do make a lot of sense on the Wiimote. Tilting it up/down and angling left or right controls the camera/flashlight. They added a 180 degree turn around too. There is slowdown within the first couple of minutes. I'm guessing several light sources is pushing it which is a bummer. The really slow running speed and general game mechanics are very much the same too. Gonna come back to it when I'm done with the third game
smile.gif

InternHertz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I brickblocked it and region frii'd it also, it was recognized in the Disc Channel but failed to load (only got a black screen).
Did you load it on a Wiikey and if so, which settings did you use ? (maybe a clean version does load with GeckoOS but I don't want to waste too much DVD's for testing purposes ^^)

xcvmvcx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NTSC-U Wii
Wiikey
System FW 3.2U

I brickblock'd the ISO and the game appeared on the channel but when I ran it, it gave Error 001.

I pulled the DVD out and rebooted the Wii.. after it reloaded and got to the channel screen, I popped the disc in, but did not give it a chance to fully load.. that is, I continually kept hitting Start.. it got into the game and I didn't receive the Error 001..

Hopefully this might help as well.. I think that once it loads the channel image, it runs a mod check or something so if you quickly boot into the game, the mod check doesn't run.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: