Wii #XXXX - Zenkoku Dekotora Matsuri (Japan)

JPH

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Scrubbed release.

Looks fun
smile.gif

Screen shots:

shot01.jpg

shot02.jpg

shot03.jpg

shot04.jpg

shot05.jpg

J

Jackreyes

Yeah...
I take it there is nobody officially in charge of 'the scene'
i think we should just try to make people change the 'rules'

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scrub it yourself if you care.

I think that's kind of missing the point. I mean, once you have it... why scrub it, unless you mean putting it back into circulation scrubbed.

Had enough of this. I'm now officially anti-scene. I will never again endorse a scene decision or release for any system.
And what does it matter what is and isn't nuked? The point is, you can still get it if you want. It's out there. Not agreeing with what they do is one thing, but saying "I've had enough of this?" Just seems a bit much.

So anyway, what is this? Truck driving sim? I loved Densha de Go, and tried to play Tokyo Bus Guide. Fun games, this does look neat.

ProdigySim

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah...
Does the shorter amount of time to download REALLY merit the decision to make a "scrubbed" release a proper rip? It's deleting data from the disc image that is actually on the disc.

In the future, if the firmware was made to check for this, and then you'd just have a huge backlog of shitty, useless releases.

Remember, scene is about collection, preservation, and completeness, not just "Free shit for everyone!"

If you read NFOs, you'd find very often that they encourage people to purchase the product.

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come on guys, enough talk about "I hate the scene" and "Why should scrubbed not be nuked..."

truckinspirationia2.jpg

WHO'S READY TO DRIVE SOME CRAZY JAPANESE TRUCKS!

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah...

Does the shorter amount of time to download REALLY merit the decision to make a "scrubbed" release a proper rip? It's deleting data from the disc image that is actually on the disc.

In the future, if the firmware was made to check for this, and then you'd just have a huge backlog of shitty, useless releases.

Remember, scene is about collection, preservation, and completeness, not just "Free shit for everyone!"

If you read NFOs, you'd find very often that they encourage people to purchase the product.

I highly agree with your post, the scene releases should remain as much exact copies of the original games as possible. I'm sure Nintendo are going to try and detect scrubbed releases in the future similar to Microsoft detecting incomplete games in banning Xbox360's.

On topic, so this game is about decorating trucks and driving them around?
The 'decorations' IMO look craphouse... Just like slapping any old random crap onto the truck...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China