Wii #XXXX - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Wheelie Breakers *NUKED* (USA)

Erizo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
anaxs said:
no body plays this shit any more

why do they waste their time makin games bou yugioh

I regret to inform you that a lot of people (and a big lot) play yugioh games. Don't be close-minded just because you don't like it.

I can't wait to play this game, even when it seems it's more racing-related than duel-related o.o

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Erizo said:
anaxs said:

I regret to inform you that a lot of people (and a big lot) play yugioh games. Don't be close-minded just because you don't like it.

I can't wait to play this game, even when it seems it's more racing-related than duel-related o.o
He is right you know. Nobody plays yugioh anymore.

Erizo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Then why do they keep making games? One world championship every year? They print expensive cars, too ¬¬

And check the topic for the JAP DS release, a lot of members played it, see for yourself.

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In the future, card games will be played on motorcycles.
But seriously I only watch the new series to see old characters have cameos. But nooo.. Kaiba's liek SCREW AGING I HAVE MONEY SEX
smileipb2.png

Erizo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
RiderLeangle said:
So what are the promo cards inside or does it even say?

Stardust Accelerator includes three promotional cards, which are used by Kyosuke Kiryu in the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's anime. These include: "Infernity Guardian", "Infernity Archfiend" and "Infernity Dwarf".

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
Reaper said:
But seriously I only watch the new series to see old characters have cameos. But nooo.. Kaiba's liek SCREW AGING I HAVE MONEY SEX
smileipb2.png

By the time 5D's happens.. I'm impressed if anyone from the first 2 series are still alive...

Erizo said:
QUOTE(RiderLeangle @ May 19 2009, 10:45 PM) So what are the promo cards inside or does it even say?

Stardust Accelerator includes three promotional cards, which are used by Kyosuke Kiryu in the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's anime. These include: "Infernity Guardian", "Infernity Archfiend" and "Infernity Dwarf".
I know the DS Promos (And I won't be buying the DS game), but what are the Wii promos?

Erizo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
RiderLeangle said:
Reaper said:
smileipb2.png

By the time 5D's happens.. I'm impressed if anyone from the first 2 series are still alive...

Erizo said:
QUOTE(RiderLeangle @ May 19 2009, 10:45 PM) So what are the promo cards inside or does it even say?

I know the DS Promos (And I won't be buying the DS game), but what are the Wii promos?

Wikia says they're the same XD

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i swear i read that one of the games came with the fire monsters the one guy uses in the show.

also, people still play yugioh just as much as people still play magic, pokemon cards, and videogames =p

ImperialX

Trophies
XP
Country
triassic911 said:
Erizo said:
anaxs said:

He is right you know. Nobody plays yugioh anymore.

Wrong. A lot of people still play this game.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its not that bad. turning with the d-wheel is hard and using cards as items to boost yourself or protect yourself isnt that good.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To that one poster

" A lot of people still play Yu-Gi-Oh."

I got tired of it after the first few GBA games. On that note My friend brought over Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force 3 (PSP) It's actually not bad... although will all the new cards I'm thrown out of the loop.

This doesn't look interesting to me at all, I didn't like the DS version so more than likely I wont like this one either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    +1
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    +1
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    +1
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    +1
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @The Real Jdbye, it's bed bath and beyond you nitwit
    @K3Nv2 you said instructions with pictures, same difference
    Lol now with 32GBs of VRAM Ken?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol now with 32GBs of VRAM Ken?