Wii #XXXX - Punch-Out!! *NUKED* (USA)

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ringorinfret said:
huh....REALLY GOOD QUESTION! DUH!

It's a good question. I have 2 NTSC games (Klonoa and Crash Mind Over Mutant) that don't work in my NTSC console. The only way to make them work is using Gecko OS, forcing video mode to PAL60 or PAL50. Maybe Punch-Out (NTSC) has the same problem, but i didn't tried it yet. I have tried the PAL version and force NTSC gives me the famous green screen in Gecko OS.

It doesn't make any sense, but i can't figure out the problem.

I have a NTSC Wii 4.0u (Waninkoko) and Wiikey v1.

ILLPLEASA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
Okay for some weird reason when I tried to access the tutorial in the game, it just went back to the main menu after 10 seconds. Anyone know how to fix this?

Having this same problem. Anyone know why this could be? Running 3.2 softmodded w/ PreLoader and using BackupLauncher to run it.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I too need some help. I have a legit copy of the game (yes, I bought it) and I'm on 4.0 FW. It's asking me for an update though. Does anyone know what I need to install or do to get this booting via wii menu with out gecko os? I've been searching past posts but I haven't run into any solution for my problem or anyone who has my problem.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
dinofan01 said:
I too need some help. I have a legit copy of the game (yes, I bought it) and I'm on 4.0 FW. It's asking me for an update though. Does anyone know what I need to install or do to get this booting via wii menu with out gecko os? I've been searching past posts but I haven't run into any solution for my problem or anyone who has my problem.

It probably wants to install new IOS.
I haven't read any reports that those IOS block something for the pirates, so go ahead and install them.

Hiethen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I followed the yafaze tutorial and I'm on 4.0 now and everything appears to be working properly. I did install BootMii onto boot2 and did a NAND backup of my 3.2 system menu. If a better way appears to update to system menu 4.0 or higher, I can always reload my NAND 3.2 backup.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
So what the hell is wrong with the whole Tutorial problem like I've asked? How do I fix it?

You don't do anything in the tutorial. If you push a button it returns you to the menu. All you can do is watch the graphics and read the instructions. It's not an interactive tutorial.

Ouisch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hooya said:
Link5084 said:
So what the hell is wrong with the whole Tutorial problem like I've asked? How do I fix it?

You don't do anything in the tutorial. If you push a button it returns you to the menu. All you can do is watch the graphics and read the instructions. It's not an interactive tutorial.

I'm having the exact same problem. 3.2U Wiigator with #002 fix. I figured as much (it's just a non-interactive tutorial), but no matter, it still kicks me out of the movie after about 10 seconds whether I press any buttons or not.

I'm wondering if it has to do with what you have connected to the wii remote. I didn't even think about it when I was playing, but I think I might have had the classic controller hooked up (though I was playing with the sideways wiimote). I didn't notice any other problems, just the tutorial stopping automatically after about 10 seconds. Then again, I just finished the glass joe fight and shut it off...

Anyone else seeing this problem?

EDIT: Actually just had a chance to check, and it has nothing to do with which controller is attached. Just ~10 seconds into the tutorial the game kicks you back to the menu.

ILLPLEASA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ouisch said:
Hooya said:
Link5084 said:
Anyone else seeing this problem?

EDIT: Actually just had a chance to check, and it has nothing to do with which controller is attached. Just ~10 seconds into the tutorial the game kicks you back to the menu.

Is it a problem only with the cliche release?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment