Wii #XXXX - Punch-Out!! *NUKED* (USA)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
about damn time for the nstc version!! i just hope the laster boxer is not who i think it is... to the sites i search i go!!

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Yes it's time to download this best boxer game on the wii
smile.gif

orno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tested and working just fine on 4.0U w/ usb loader gx...

game seems good so far! maybe a little easy though.

oh forgot to mention that it's 3.64gb in wbfs...

bodean

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Numerous reports now its bad =(
Although the post appears complete it fails par check big time, 30 of the files are bad, I got all the pars but its still asking for 62 blocks (Giganews)

seitetsu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
got it down to missing 6 blocks by frankensteining this NZB with the one from newsleechers.com.

I`m sure if you do that and go to NZBmatrix you can create a working copy. I`ve not tried nzbmatrix yet, but it`s the first thing i`m doing when i get off of work.

As a side note i`ve already paid for my copy in full and waiting for slow ass international postal services to do their job in full so it`s a legal copy (just for a cover my ass note...)

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
Been playing for about an hour or so now. It's great! Feels exactly like the older Punch Outs.

Up to the last Championship now with Aran Ryan, he jumps around heaps lol.

Also a nice little surprise is in the Exhibition modes you can complete different challenges. E.g. Don't block, duck or move out of the way in a match against Glass Joe and win. Should be fun trying to do that lol.

bodean

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
seitetsu said:
got it down to missing 6 blocks by frankensteining this NZB with the one from newsleechers.com.

I`m sure if you do that and go to NZBmatrix you can create a working copy. I`ve not tried nzbmatrix yet, but it`s the first thing i`m doing when i get off of work.

As a side note i`ve already paid for my copy in full and waiting for slow ass international postal services to do their job in full so it`s a legal copy (just for a cover my ass note...)

What is frankensteining?

Hiethen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I take it that is comes with the System Menu 4.0 update on the disk, is there any danger to the existing homebrew from upgrading to 4.0 from 3.2??? Thanks

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hiethen said:
I take it that is comes with the System Menu 4.0 update on the disk, is there any danger to the existing homebrew from upgrading to 4.0 from 3.2??? Thanks

It has the 3.4 update, and if you are at 3.2, why don't you just block the updates with the preloader hacks..??

QUOTEWBFSTool reports this as "R7PP01". Doesn't that mean it is still the PAL version?
Are you sure you got the NTSC-U version..??
huh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good